three

IT HAD BEEN THREE MONTHS, AND ELIJAH WAS STILL DAGGERED

IT HAD BEEN THREE MONTHS, AND ELIJAH WAS STILL DAGGERED. However, it had caused Elle to lock herself in her room. She barely got any rest. The only time when she felt somewhat better was when she had got her revenge on Klaus. She slowly pushed up to her feet, wobbling, as she had drank too much. She walked down the stairs, making her way to Klaus' study. She peaked her head around the corner, noting he wasn't there. She reached into her bra, and pulled out six vials. Three of them were filled with liquified vervain, and the other was filled with liquified wolfsbane. 

She some of the vervain and wolfsbane into his three favorite bottles. She grinned to herself, then walked out of his study. Her eyes fell on Hayley who sat on the stairs, the wolf offered her a small smile, which she returned. 

Suddenly, the front door opened, and the blonde Original vampire walked through, a smile dancing on her lips. Her smile almost instantly fell as she saw Elle, and the state she was in. She slowly approached her. "Elle, are you alright?" 

She looked up at Rebekah blankly. "Yeah." she nodded. "I'm good."

Hayley, who was on the stairs, rose a wary brow to Rebekah. "Who the hell are you?"

Rebekah simply glanced at her, barely giving her the time of day. "Oh, you must be the maid. My bars are in the car, get them, will you?"

"Hello." Hayley responded, a sarcastic smile. "Not the maid."

Rebekah studied her for a moment, then blinked. "Ah, right. You're that werewolf girl my brother, Klaus, knocked up." she glanced down to her stomach. "I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet. Hayley, isn't it?"

"You have your brother's manners." the wolf noted. 

"And his temper, too. So, watch it." she gave her a looked before turning to Elle. "Where's Elijah?"

Elle felt tears brewing in her eyes, though she quickly blinked them away. "Your dick of a brother daggered him and locked him in a box again." she said bitterly. "And then threatened to experiment with me, wanting to see if the daggers would work on me. But, I've been getting some revenge on him. I just put vervain and wolfsbane in his alcohol."

Rebekah shook her head, walking past Elle. She began to shout. "Klaus, get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!"

A set of French-doors opened, and Klaus walked out into the foyer. He looked annoyed. "Enough with all the shouting!" he exclaimed, locking eyes with Rebekah, but not before quickly glancing to Elle. "Little sister, I should have known. I assume the six dead vampires were your doing?"

"They were very rude." she was quick to her defense. "Trying to victimize a poor, innocent girl just trying to find her way through the Quarter. So sorry, were they friends of yours?" she asked with a smirk, folding her arms across her chest. "Oh, that's right, you don't have any friends."