Chapter 13 - Fixing A Broken Bond

A few days later...

Location - (L/N) Residence, Guest Room

Kasumi's POV

It hasn't been long since (Y/N) and his mother took me in, and already, I felt like I was living at my old house. The upside to all of this is I get to spend more time with my (Y/N). While I was happy that he went out of his way to do this, I can't help but miss my sister, and wondering how she is doing.

Then there was knock at the guest room door, and a familiar voice.

"Kasumi, may I come in?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah." I said.

The door opened and I was greeted by (Y/N), and his smile.

"Good morning, my princess." He said.

"Good morning to you, too." I replied as (Y/N) came closer and gave me a kiss on the lips. I kissed him back.

"Did you sleep good?" He asked.  

"Yeah, I did." I replied. "This bed is a lot better than the one I have back home."

"That's good to know."

"(Y/N)! Kasumi-chan! Breakfast is ready!" (Y/N)'s mother called out.

"Coming!"

(Y/N) walked out of the room and headed over to the dining room. As I began to follow him, I heard my phone buzzing nearby. I checked it, and saw that it was a text message from Asuka.

Asuka's text: Sis, I am so sorry for how I was acting. Please come home. :(

I decided to ignore it and joined (Y/N) and his mother for breakfast.
______________________________________

A few hours later...

Location - Hanasakigawa Girls Academy, Courtyard

Despite the hell my sister decided to put me through, I needed to stay strong by going to school. It was a good thing that she goes to Haneoka now, otherwise I would be forced to skip a few days of school.

As I was eating lunch with my friends in the courtyard, I was thinking about the text I got from Asuka this morning. Why would she text me in the place? Does she felt bad for what she did? As I was thinking about this, Arisa tried to call out to me.

"Kasumi! Earth to Kasumi!"

"Huh? What is it?"

"We were asking you about what songs we should perform for our next show."

"Oh, my bad."

"You have been spacing out more than usual." Saaya said.

"Is there anything going on?" Rimi asked.

"You could say that..."

"You can tell us anything, Kasumi." O-Tae said. "We are friends, after all."

"Well, okay."

I began to tell everyone on how I got a text message from Asuka and told them how she apologized, and want me to come home. I didn't say a lot, but enough to give them some kind of idea on what's going on.

"So that's what's been going on, huh?" Arisa said.

"Yeah, and I don't know what to do." I replied.

"Well, first off, do you forgive your sister now that you two spent a few days away from each other?" Saaya asked.

"Well, I don't know..."

"And why is that?"

"A part of me really wants to make up with her, but how do I know she might do this all over again?"

"I don't think she will." Rimi said.

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"Well, she is still your sister at the end of the day." Rimi tried to explain. "If you don't forgive her, you might regret it for the rest of your life."

Rimi's words were echoing through my head. And even though I am happy to be living with my boyfriend, it's just... not the same with my sister.

"Wow, Rimi, you're like a sister expert." O-Tae said.

"You think so?" Rimi asked with a small blush on her face.

"You bet. I don't know what I would do if I got into an argument with my little sister." Saaya said.

"Saaya, no one in their right mind would dare pick a fight with you." Arisa said, and we all had a good laugh about it.
______________________________________

Later that day...

Location - Toyama Residence

When I came back from school, I went straight to (Y/N), and told him that I was ready to forgive my sister, so he and I went back to my place. Once we got there, Asuka was waiting for us by the front door. I can tell that she had a guilty look on her face.

"Hey sis, hey (Y/N)-san." She said sadly.

"Hey Asuka." (Y/N) said while waving.

"Thanks for coming to see us." I said.

"Umm, yeah, no problem..."

There was now a moment of awkward silence between us. But I did my best to talk to her as much as possible.

"So, Aa-chan, about what happened before..."

"I'm sorry!" She quickly replied before bowing her head to us.

"Huh?!"

"I'm sorry for breaking you guys up, it was a stupid decision for me to do." She said.

I truly didn't expect her to apologize to us so quickly. I looked towards (Y/N), wondering what to do next. He gave me a smile, and I knew what that meant.

"Alright, I'll forgive you." I said.

"You do?"

"Yes, I do." I smiled. "I can't stay mad at my little sister forever!"

I gave my sister the biggest hug ever. She was blushing with embarrassment.

"S-Sis, can you let go now?" She asked. "This is embarrassing!"

"Not a chance!" I protested hugging her even more.

(Y/N) chuckled.

"Looks like everything worked out in the end, didn't it, Kasumi?" He asked.

"Yeah, it has."

To be continued

A/N: That is it for chapter 13, and I hoped you guys liked it. This book is slowly coming to an end soon. At some point, there will be a time where all of my attention will be on this book, but not today.

See you in the next chapter, and have a good one. :)