List of Places/Names

Places

Baedon            : Town in centre of Carnezia, nearest neighbour by road and distance is Niz. Abode of Mr. and Mrs. Harrison and Bert the blacksmith.

Carnezia: The name of the land/country that Carly is brought to by the shop owners. It incorporates most of the places, rivers, forests and ranges mentioned in this list. It does not cover a vast area of land although there is slightly more to it than what appears on the map given to Carly. Original homeland of the wild dragons.

Clin River: Main river that is fed by Lake Kern and its two feeder rivers: North and South Clin Rivers.

Dracona: The "Dragon city" on the eastern borders of Carnezia. Nearly all of the dragons live here with their Tamers and their families. The breeding cliffs are just to the east of the city. Main abode of Doran, Carly, Mya, their dragons and others mentioned below.

Fordem: Most western town in Carnezia situated south-east of Lake Kern and slightly west of the North Clin River.

Hone: Capital city of Carnezia. Situated south-west of Dracona and west of the YokHills.

Itra: Most northern town in Carnezia, north of Lanji and north again past the LevapRiver. Main abode of Ky and his mother.

Lake Abroli: Largest and most northern lake in Carnezia. It is fed by the southern half of the Meskar River.

Lanji: Town situated east of Lake Kern. It is halfway between Niz, to the south, and Itra, to the north.

Levap River: Northern river that curls southwards around Itra. Source and mouth locations are unknown.

Meskar River: Longest river in Carnezia. It stretches from its two sources in the GrulorRange all the way north into the south-eastern quarter of the desert. Its southern half feds into Lake Abroli which then bleeds out into the northern half that flows north out of the region of Carnezia and into the Wild Lands.

Niz: Central city situated north-east of Baedon, slightly south-west of Hone and north-east of the Unkry Forest.

North Territory: The land that lies northwards beyond that which is pictured on Carly's map of Carnezia.

Safi: Central city situated north-west of Baedon, south-west of Lake Abroli and north-north-west of the Olu Forest.

Yok Hills: The only range of hills in Carnezia. They lie a few leagues south of Dracona and north of the eastern flowing curve of the Ertan River. Main abode of the seven dragon elders: Torrin, Zika, Alba, Ilana, Kir, Gera and Sambi and their six Tamers.

Names - Dragons

Alba: A pale green dragon and one of the seven elders that live in the Yok Hills along with her mate, Zika. Her Tamer is Ebra and her stone is a green opal.

Caron: One of the five original eggs rescued by Carly and Doran. His Tamer is Nate and his scales are turquoise green with merging blue on his extremities. His stone is turquoise jade.

Emery: A red dragon and one of the many dragons that reside mainly in the cliffs with his mate, Rada. His scales are ruby red as is his dragon stone. Tamer unknown.

Frain: A purple dragon with merging blue on his extremities. His Tamer is Carly after she finds him in her stables. His dragon mentors are Hydra and Storm whilst his rival is Jeta. His stone is mystic topaz.

Gera: A dark aqua blue dragon and one of the seven elders that live in the Yok Hills. His stone is azure sapphire. Tamer unknown.

Hydra: An aqua blue dragon whose body is tinged with white scales. Her Tamer is Doran and her stone is light sapphire.

Ilana: An orange dragon and one of the seven elders that live in the Yok Hills along with her mate, Kir. Her stone is orange topaz. Tamer unknown.

Jeta: A black dragon that resides mostly in Dracona with his Tamer, Jan. His rival is Frain and his stone is pure onyx.

Kir: A milky pink dragon with merging darker pink at the extremities. He is also one of the seven elders that live in the Yok Hills along with his mate, Ilana. His stone is rose quartz. Tamer unknown.

Rada: A green dragon with merging darker green at the extremities. She is one of the many dragons that reside mainly in the cliffs with her mate, Emery. Her stone is emerald. Tamer unknown.

Storm: One of the few mentor dragons that lives in Dracona. She is pale grey and speckled with white scales. Her Tamer is Mya and her pupil dragon, currently, is Frain. Moonstone is her dragon stone.

Torrin: The oldest dragon alive in Carnezia and he resides in the Yok Hills with his six elder companions and their Tamers. His body is black tinted with grey scales due his vast age. His Tamer was a woman but her identity is unknown. His stone is glittered onyx.

Zika: A maroon dragon and one of the seven elders that live in the Yok Hills along with his mate, Alba. His Tamer is Sorn and his stone is a red garnet.

Names — People and Animals

Aspen

Carly

Doran

Ebra

Ky

Murtal

Mya

Seb