The dinner

Y/m/n your moms name
Y/d/n your dads name

TIME FOR DINNER! Susan yelled from the kitchen.

So everyone went to the kitchen and sat down on the table I'm sat next to Rodrick Greg was sitting on the other side of me next to Susan, Susan was sitting next to Frank and my parents were sitting next to them.

"So Greg I was thinking you should tell Y/n what you've been writing about her in your diary" "Oh my God babe your famous in Greg's diary!" Rodrick said in a mocking tone.

When Rodrick said that I looked over at Greg and his face was red as a tomato. Everyone always knew that Greg had a crush on me but it was always just a innocent crush because I'm 4 years older than him so everyone always just laughed it off.

"Rodrick stop! Leave your brother alone!" Susan told Rodrick.

"Alright fine but I just wanted to say Y/n is famous in Greg's diary"

"Rodrick stop! It's not a diary! Leave me alone!"

So basically Rodrick and Greg started arguing while I was in the middle of them and because I'm used to it I just continued to eat my dinner like nothing was wrong.

"Stop! Alright now because you two are fighting Greg switch sides with me now" Susan said with a serious tone.

"But I want to sit next to y/n" Greg said whining.

"Now" Susan firmly said.

So Greg and Susan switched chairs and continued to eat like nothing happened. After everyone was done eating you all went to the living room just to talk before we had to leave.

"Hey y/d/n!" Frank said,

"yes" y/d/n said.

"I've been working on my battle diorama I've have some pictures that I want to show you" frank said,

"okay put them on!" Y/d/n said.

A picture of me and Rodrick in band rehearsal came up

"Wrong picture" frank said laughing

After that a whole bunch of pictures of me and Rodrick came up on the screen and a few of them were of us kissing. And one of them was us at the mall. Another one was a video of us singing in Rodrick van.

"What the hell!" I said really confused

"Who is taking pictures and recording videos of us" Rodrick asked

"How should I know!" I said

After we guys finished arguing we both looked at Greg hiding his face in the pillows

"Greg why are you taking pictures of me and y/n!" Rodrick asked with a angry tone

"Greg! Me and you are going to need to have a talk afterwards!" Susan said disappointed

"Well it's not all my fault! Rowley was there with me!"

"That doesn't make it any better! That is an invasion of two peoples privacy! That's is I'm done. Greg! Please don't do that anymore!" I said as I'm leaving without realizing my parents are already at the door waiting for me. But when I said bye to everyone I felt a hand touch mine. When I turn around I saw Rodrick with a disappointed look on his face.

"Y/n I'm sorry I didn't think that he would do any of that please forgive me princess" Rodrick said putting

You went on your tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek

"I'm not mad at you or Greg okay" I said. "I'm just a little disappointed in him because I thought he was more mature than that but I'm not mad at you okay."

"Bye everyone!" Me, my mom and dad both said.