Starbucks

~Rodricks POV~

After Y/n forgave me it felt like a weight lifted off my shoulders and because I know what I did was wrong I decided to make it up to her by taking her to Starbucks because thats her favorite thing to do but she reminded me that I don't have my van keys so I immediately ran up the stairs to go find my mom.

I found her in mannys room so I waited for her to come out so I can asks her for my van keys.

~Susan comes out of manny the menaces room~

"Hey mom can I have my keys! Please!" I asked my mom

"For what?" My mom asked

"I want to take Y/n somewhere to apologize for the magazine thing." I said knowing that that will convince her

"Aw it's so cute how much you love that girl"

(My mom always thought it's cute to see me or Greg giddy over a girl. She's been shipping me and Y/n ever since we were 5 so now that she's my girlfriend my mom thinks it's even more cute.)

"Yeah well she's my girlfriend so I want to make things right with her" I said.

"Your lucky Y/n is like a daughter to me" my mom says as she's taking her keys out of her pocket.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you!" I say freaking out and hugging your mom.

~Still Rodricks POV~

As soon as I got my keys I ran downstairs to find Y/n and Greg talking to each other about something and I always get really paranoid when there talking because I don't want Greg to tell her I have my own diary and I write about her.

"Hey doofus, what are you and Y/n talking about?" I ask Greg

"Hey egg fart I'm asking her if she can help me get Holly to go out with me" Greg said

"Ohhh Holly that with never happen not a chance, there is no way that girl will ever talk to you" I say laughing

"Rodrick stop!" Y/n tells me

"Well maybe make her change her opinion of you, like set a fire cracker off in a class room BOOM! Chicks dig bad boys." I tell him confidently.

"Is that what you did to make Y/n date you because I know for a fact that you didn't just ask her and right away she said yes." Greg said sarcastically.

Y/n turned her head to face me right away and she just bursted out laughing right away and even though she was laughing at the joke Greg made about me she still looks so adorable laughing.

"Okay well I got my keys so let's go Y/n" I say slightly annoyed

"Okay yea let's go bye Greg" she says still laughing

As soon as I turned on the van Y/n put in one of the cds we burned together (in other words we were blasting our songs) and off to Starbucks! The whole ride to Starbucks was with us singing as loud as we can to our songs also some Paramore songs. Paramore is Y/ns favorite band so I obviously know the lyrics to all of her favorite songs. When we got to a red light we were singing Misery business and in the lane on the right side of us I saw her mom just watching us sing all of the songs. When I saw them I stopped singing and taped Y/n on the shoulders and pointed to their car.

"Hey!" We both said

"Hi! You guys are like the loudest one on the whole street!" Her mom said laughing

"Yea it's so fun to sing all of your favorite songs in the car!" Y/n said to her mom.

"Well your both young so have fun! Bye" she mom said.

"Bye!" We both said and soon continuing to sing the song.

~FF to when we got to Starbucks~
~Your POV~

We got to Starbucks and got out of the van to go inside when we got inside Rodrick put his arm around my waist and that alone made my heart just melt

~We ordered our drinks and sat down~
~FF to when we got out drinks~

When the worker came to our table to give us our drinks she started talking to Rodrick asking him what him name is, his age, his hobbies, and if he has a gf.

"So what's your name" the worker said only looking at Rodrick

"I'm Rodrick this is Y/n" Rodrick said

"Hi there!" I said putting my hand out for her to shake

She just said hi and ignored me after that

"Okay don't shake my hand... I didn't want your germs anyway" I said slightly annoyed

Rodrick started to chuckle when I said that

"So do you live around here?"

"Yea but I'm not gonna tells you where I live" Rodrick said laughing while I just started chuckling.

"How old are you?" She asks twirling her hair.

"16" Rodrick said

"Oh nice I'm 16 as well" she said

This was such a lie she didn't look like no teenager. She looked like she was in her late 20's. As soon as she said she was 16 I started slightly laughing at her. She just gave you a dirty look so I said.

"Oh sorry my bad I let you continue trying to flirt with my boyfriend right in front of me"

When I said this Rodrick started laughing with me too and soon enough the worker left annoyed to go back to working.

"Phew I'm glad she left she was starting to annoy me" Rodrick said relieved.

"Yea seriously" I said taking a sip of my drink.

When I was taking a sip of my drink Rodrick took a picture of me and started laughing at it.

"Look at my story!" He said excitedly

When I looked it was the picture he took of me with the words "hanging out with my baby aka (your Instagram).

"Omg your so cute" I said laughing

"You like it?" He asked

"Of course! It funny because there probably a million pictures of me with you saying we're hanging out" I say laughing.

Rodrick just laughs

When we finished our drinks we walk out of the Starbucks laughing with Rodrick's arm around me waist and I saw the same girl out there smoking a cigarette.

"Awe crap! What are we going to do now?" Rodrick says

"Umm I think I might have an idea" I said a little worried

"Well what is it?" He asks nervously

"Ok so you walk over there to the back and I'll drive the van over to you and we'll trade seats." I said pointing to the back of the Starbucks

"Ok good let's do it" Rodrick says as he's giving me his keys.

Really I only have a permit and Rodrick has a license so I can only drive when Rodrick or any other licensed driver is with me but this was to save Rodrick so I didn't really care so as soon as I got in the drivers seat and start up the van the girl noticed the van and starts running towards me so I decide to drive really fast to the back and make Rodrick run in. I started to explain that there's no time to switch seats because the girl managed to catch up so I just drove up the street to pull over and switch sides.

"Phew that was a close one" Rodrick says as he gets in the drivers seat

"Tell me about it" I said relived

"Thank you princess" Rodrick says

"Of course. I said as I gave Rodrick a kiss on the check and once again he puts his hand on my thigh which makes me turn red as a tomato but instead we both laugh it off and Rodrick says.

"I love you baby girl"

"I love you more drummer boy" I said as he gives you a kiss.