𝚃𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 ♡︎

He looks at me like if he's worried and begins to get dressed and I do the same "don't tell anyone that's we did this, not a soul because when I find out I swear your dead" he says in a bit of a annoyed tone, he dosn't even look at me not once after we did that. He walks off as if nothing happened not even looking back at me.
What the actual fuck riddle.
I walk after him trying my very best to catch up to him, when I'm finally walking with him at the same pace I ask him already confused and agitated.
"So your just going to fuck me and leave like nothing we did happened?" I say in a loud and mad tone.
"You think that meant something princess?, I was horny and you were the easiest thing to fuck at the time" as those words fall off his tongue I feel my heart drop just a bit.
"So that meant nothing to you, like at all?" He stops walking and faces me with a sigh.
"Free pussy and a warm mouth is all it was, I don't date Rosier or did you forget?" I try to swallow the needles pricking my throat and try to blink away the tears.
I walk off to the bathroom again and catch myself crying in the mirror.
Why am I crying over him?
He's not even worth crying for.
I really am a fucking idiot.

Mattheo's POV:
Ok ok yes I know I fucked up, I didn't mean any of that.
Not a word.
She's not just a warm mouth.
She's a temple.
Fuck she makes me weak to my knees.
But I can't have her.
I won't fuck her up like that. It's not that I don't date,I just can't date especially not her, she's remarkable.

I walk off clenching my jaw not looking back, I can't look back after that. The way her expression just dropped after I said those unforgivable words,
I'm a fucking idiot.
The only girl that has ever been of interest to me now probably hates me,
Well shit I would hate me to, ok
I'm an asshole
There's no excuse for what I said I just have to keep walking, maybe pick a fight with one of the snowflake 5th years just to punish myself just a bit, to let them get a good few hits out of me before I let my anger out on them.
Fuck it that's what we are gonna do.

Ivy's POV:
Threw the corridors I hear students yelling, I peek my head out of the bathroom to see a bunch of students running toward the slytherin common room. I run with the crowd and and hear them yelling 'fight fight fight fight!', curious to see who is fighting I push my way threw them and see him
Mattheo...
Oh fuck, his white button down and knuckles were full of blood, he didn't look like he was hurt much all he had was the slightest scratch on the top of his nose, he was straddled over some boy I wasn't sure I had ever seen before. The scrawny boy he was fighting already looked like he had given up, he was whining and trying to push Mattheo off but it was no use. The boys face was all beat up, his lips and nose bleeding, his forehead full of sweat.
I watched in shock as snape strutted in and began pulling Mattheo off of the the poor kid, once he finally does Mattheo gives the adolescent boy a psychotic smile that came off as more of a devilish smirk, has he actually gone mental? Why the fuck is he lashing out now?

————————————————————————
HIIII SO I know you guys are gonna be mad at me I know this is a really fucking short chapter and it's been forever since I updated but I promise ima update soon, ALSO THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH FOR 1.3K READS THATS REALLY INSANE THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LITERALLY LOVE YOU SM‼️(also before you guys get mad at me I also hate this chapter it's like really poorly written but bear with me I promise it gets better)