𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚍 ♡︎

What the fuck, why is he holding me. But he seems so peaceful and happy in his sleep I shouldn't wake him, no why is he holding me it's not that I'm uncomfortable or anything it's just weird and foreign. I would never in my sixteen years of living expect Mattheo Thomas riddle sleeping right next to me let alone holding me like this sure maybe I have wished it once or twice but we aren't going to talk about that.
               I attempt to wiggle out of his arms but quickly stop once he groans rubs his head against my chest pulling me closer to him. I let out a small squeak and see him lift his arm from my waist and rub his eyes,

Shit.

He looks up at me and his eyes widen, I look down at him, giving an awkward fake smile and he quickly gets off of me and off the bed passing his hands over his clothes.
"May I ask why um.." he gestures to the bed
"Well don't ask me, all I remember from last night is us getting high and I fell asleep on Blaise's bed then I wake up and you were next to me...holding me actually" I shiver at my own words sitting up on the bed. 
I can hear him gulp as if he's.....nervous?
"Aw are you nervous riddle? Don't flatter yourself I don't think we did anything see"
I gesture to both our fully clothed bodies.
"I wasn't thinking that just trying to remember why I got into bed with you and why in my right mind I would ever do that" he looks disgusted by his own actions, I sigh and look over at the clock getting out of bed and walking over to the door.
" well ima go try and find my dorm and get ready, wake everyone up breakfast starts in 30 minutes" I say and walk out of the door.

Walking threw the corridors and finally reaching my dorm. one bed, must be by myself this year which I'm honestly relieved and happy about tho I would have liked to share a room with pansy but having my own room is better I go into the closet to get changed and see there is male clothing hung up, a man? I knew females and males were aloud to share a dorm, but with one bed? I shrug and look at the case that has the initials "M.R" engraved on the side of it. M.R, who in this school has the initial M.R? Then I swear my body feels like it took a screen shot.

Mattheo Riddle...... 

Once I was getting dressed and ready for breakfast ,
I hear a knock at the door and I already know who it is, I walk towed the door unlocking it with a sigh, Mattheo looks at me up and down with a groan.
" you've got to be fucking kidding me."
He says rolling his eyes and pushing past me to get into the dorm.
"You think I wanted this, it wasn't my choice riddle ima go talk to the head master to see if I can switch out" I hear him mutter the words fuck under his breath.
"And in one fucking bed you've got to be joking" he unbuttons his shirt quickly and throws it aside, I quickly look away and my cheeks flush.
Before he can say anything else I walk out of the dorm to breakfast.

----------------------------------------------------------
All I gotta say is one double bed.... Two hot people..... this shouldn't go well 😹 but I hope you enjoyed this is a tiny chapter but it helps for the future but thank you so much for reading lovely's <33