𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚖 ♡︎

(Slight TW I guess ⚠️)
Yes, I feel like I've won. Won what you may ask, I'm not sure but I also feel bad.
Draco try's pulling me back in for another kiss but I lean back slightly.
"I um sorry malfoy I'll be right back, thanks for the dance !" I say to him running off trying to look for Mattheo. I'm not going back and I don't want Draco getting the wrong idea.

I swear I've looked everywhere in the castle except one place,
Our dorm.
I walk inside to see a smashed mirror and a broken vase on the floor.
"Mattheo...?" I say searching the room for him,
I hear a small hum from the side of the bed, then I see him.
He's sitting there with his knees to his chest and a half empty bottle of fire whiskey.
"Back already from rubbing your self all over perfect little Malfoy?" he says with a pissed off tone, I see his grip tighten around the bottle and he bites the inside of his cheek.
"Please" i scoff "I think I'd have to be absolutely wasted to get with malfoy, plus I'm not even that drunk I was just....testing something..." he scoffs and roles his eyes "mhm yah definitely" he says in a fake tone obviously not believing me.
"Why do you have a problem with me dancing with malfoy anyways, jealous riddle?" I smirk honestly trying to joke around
I hear him mumbling under his breath "pft maybe" and my cheeks flush.
"A twat like Malfoy dosn't deserve someone like you Ivy" he says really sounding serious.
I don't ever think I've heard Mattheo say my name.... It's nice hearing it roll off his tongue
"Since when do you care?" i ask
"Are you serious?" He looks at me with an annoyed expression
"Just let that prick lay another finger on you and I will-... Uguh just the thought of it makes me want to throw up" he shivers at the thought and takes another swig of his drink ,
I sigh not knowing what to say.
"Just.. the fucking thought of you with somebody else, I don't like that." He sighs taking his shirt off and I can't help but stare at his body and gulp,

Wait....

Did he say the thought of me with somebody else... who else would I be with this must be some sick joke or that whiskeys getting to him.

Must be the whiskey.

"Just piss off, yah?" He says in a growl
"Mattheo i- um" i begin
"It's riddle to you, who the fuck told you to address me by my first name."
I gulp and begin picking up the mess of porcelain and glass on the floor.
"No don't- I'll get it later you will get hurt"
My stubbornnesses gets the best of me and I continue picking it up and cut the palm of my hand by mistake and wince.
"Fucking hell rosier, are you ok?" he gets up and walks over to me examining my palm, he lifts me up and i wrap my legs around his waist, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"I'm fine I promise it's just a little cut"
He takes me to the bathroom and sits me on the sink taking out bandages and cotton balls. He grabs a tie from a drawer and folds it up,
"Open"
He says and i oblige. He sticks the tie in my mouth and I look at him confused.
"This is going to hurt a bit but I don't want the cut to get infected just bite down on the tie when it hurts" he grabs the whiskey and puts it on the Cotten ball. I look at him with a 'you better not' look but he still rubs the cotton on my cut, it stings but not that bad. He then takes the bandage and puts it on the cut, I take the tie out of my mouth and thank him.
"Just lay down and get comfortable don't worry about it, if you want just change it then that's fine into my shirt to fall asleep" I bite down on my lip thinking about it and nod
"Turn around" I say softly and he does I take off my dress and put on his shirt that smells of mint and musk i smile. I tap his shoulder and he turns around with a smile on his face.

————————————————————————
This chapter was kinda cuteeeee, sorry I really don't have many ideas so if any of you guys have suggestions just message me I would be more then happy to read your suggestions <3 x