Marc/Steven- 3

Fluff
Cheesy and kind of cute
Both Marc and Steven
___________________________

Dance

You loved music. Music was your entire life. Naturally, Steven and Marc both supported you. When Marc got home from work, you had music blasting through the apartment. You were singing and dancing in the kitchen and you were messily making a cake from scratch it seems because flower was all over your face and clothes. You didn't hear the door open or close as he walked into the apartment. You only turned around when you heard the music get turned down. You stopped with the bowl and the whisk in your hand. You smile "Hi!" You said. Marc chuckled "Hi baby" he said walking over and slipping an arm around your waist and kissing your head. "I'm making a cake!" You stated proudly. Baking wasn't really your thing but you found it very fun after you tried it. He smiled "I see that, you're a mess babe." He chuckled and went to sit at the kitchen counter. He smiled "what are you making it for?" He asks. You shrug "I was craving sweets." You say continuing to mix the cake contents together. You sway your hips to the music and hum along as you finish the cake. You stick it in the oven and a slow song comes on. Marc stands up and grabs your hips spinning you around. He takes your hand and starts to dance with you, you smile and rest your head on his chest. You feel him tense up and you pull away not wanting to scare Steven upon his arrival. He looks around "Hey, love" he smiles at you. You smile "Hi! Care to dance? I love this song" you said pulling him close to you and continuing to dance. He smiled and twirled you and you smile and laugh a little. When the song is finished he smells the air. "Oh, did you make something, love?" He asked. You smiled "I have cake in the oven!" You say. He smiled and looked at you. Steven has a sweet tooth just like you, so did Marc but he would never admit it. He smiled and you two continued to dance and eventually eat until you grew tired. You eventually dragged him to the couch and laid down with him. "I love you, darlin'" he mumbled quietly. You smile "I love you too" as you fell asleep in his arms.
______________________________

A/N:
Hi guys! I really want to keep writing these so if anyone has any idea for a request of any kind please comment them! I had a busy today so this one was thought of very last minute but I hope you guys like it! I hope everyone has a good day/night!