Marc/Steven - 7

Request!
Marc/Steven
Angst/Fluff
Warnings: Age gap between reader and Marc/Steven. Name calling. Disapproving parents.
______________________________

Crazy for you

You had met Marc in a bar about 8 months ago, you had just turned 25. You had now been dating for at least 6 months. You decided to introduce Marc and Steven to your parents. The only problem was that Marc was older than you. Marc was about to turn 40. The first time your parents met Marc, he accidentally let Steven out in front of them. You had made them aware of his situation beforehand and they hadn't been the most accepting. So you can imagine their shock when he actually switched in front of them, introducing himself all over again, this time as Steven. They weren't even trying to be polite at this point. Your father mumbles under his breath "Freak" it was loud enough so everyone in the room could hear it. you get upset when you watch Stevens eager smile turn into a frown as he fell silent. "Dad!" You say looking at him angrily. He just shrugged. You grab Stevens hand under the table mouthing an 'I'm Sorry' to him before turning to your father. "Is there a problem?" He asked. "Yes there is. You were just so rude to Steven!" Steven looked down at his plate. He still held your hand tightly. Your father sits up in his chair. "Because he's insane!" He argued. "That's enough! I love him, and Marc and we will not sit here and take this!" You say standing up with Steven who awkwardly moved away from the table when you did. Your father looked at you as you packed your things up. "If you leave now...for this crazy man, you will never come back!" He said looking at you. You felt tears prick at your eyes as you looked at Steven who you could see had actually made the switch back to Marc, and said "Then maybe I won't come back!" You said "Let's go." You said to Marc and walked from the house. You fell to your knees as soon as you left and cried. Marc was quick to hold you close to his chest and comfort you. "shhh baby it's ok....everything is going to be ok..." he said holding you close. Once you calmed down you got in the car and insisted on driving. You drove toward your place and while you were in the car you noticed a gentle hand on your arm. "Love? Are you alright?" Steven asked. You nodded "Are you ok Steven? I know they were mean to you I'm so sorry." You said and he looked at you. "I'm ok, I promise, once we get home I'll make tea and we'll cuddle, yeah?" You smile and nod "ok" you said as you finish driving toward your place listening as Steven hummed the song on the radio you both loved. You smiled "you know I don't think your crazy right?" You said. He looked at you "I know, but I am crazy about you darlin' always will be" he said. You smiled "I love you." He smiled "I love you too." He said.

_______________________________

A/N: Hi guys! I hope you like this one! I hope I did this request justice and if not I'm sorry. I did try my hardest and please let me know how you like it or what I could do better! Have a good day/night!