Marc - 13

Marc!
Fluff!!!
Warnings: sickness (head cold, coughing and sneezing.)

___________________________

Sick Day

Again. You had sneezed again. You had lost count of how many times you had today. You had called of work after you started to feel sick the night before. You were in bed with the tv on covered in blankets. You were starting to feel a little dizzy. You were so tired and just needed a nap but you wanted to wait for Marc or Steven to get home. You coughed weakly and groaned you didn't want to get out of bed. You sighed and eventually after a while you heard the keys in the apartment door. You call out for one of your boyfriends. "Marc?....Steven?" You called eventually Marc comes into the room. "Oh baby...are you alright?" He said walking into the room quickly. You shook your head "I feel so sick...." you mumbled. He hesitated "do you want to talk to Steven he can make you something to eat and-" you cut him off "no...I want you Marc..." He hesitated but nodded and decided he was going to help you. "Ok baby, I am going to order some food for you to eat ok?" He said "what do you need?" He asked. You give him big sad eyes and whine "I just need to cuddle you" he huffs and climbs into bed cuddling you close. He sighed quietly and looked at you "better not get me sick" he said playfully, kissing your head. You giggle and sniffle "no promises" he kisses you again this time turning on the tv and putting on your favorite movie. You smiled and sat there just cuddling him and waiting for the food to come. "I love you" you mumble he smiled and kissed you "love you too sweetheart". And even though you were sick, you'll remember this as one of the best times with Marc.

318 words

A/N: sorry it so short! I'm working on other books and other chapters as well for you all!!