Marc/Steven/Jake - 15

Slight angst. Mostly fluff
All the boys this time!!!
No warnings
Request!
Bi, Female reader
This one will be sort of short
___________________________

Coming out

You were a little frightened to say the least. You had been dating the boys for a while now. You didn't know how to tell them. Your ex-girlfriend was crazy to say the least and she had started to text you and call you asking for you back. Of course you ignored her. You didn't want to have to tell the boys about your sexuality, but you knew you had to. If they were to see those messages you knew you'd have to explain somehow. You sighed you wanted to sit them down and make sure all three of them were listening to what you had to say. And so far your plan was working. Right now Steven was fronting. You sighed "Steven dear?" You said to get his attention. He turned to you. "Yes, love?" He said giving you his full attention. You took a deep breath. "There's something I need to say....to all of you."
He nodded silently. You guessed that they are all listening to you now. "I'm Bisexual. And I didn't mean to hide it from you, and I understand if that changes things." You said "I wouldn't have brought it up otherwise but my crazy ex just started texting me again and I couldn't hide it anymore" you blurted out. You could see the switch happening as Marc took over. "Oh baby...that does not change our opinion of you. And I'm so sorry that you felt like you needed to hide that from us" he said quietly looking at you. You look up at him "really?" He quickly switched into Jake. "We love you, amor." He said "it doesn't matter if you like both guys and girls, because we know we are the one you want to be with." You lean forward and hug him tightly. You fell him tense up and then relax and wrap his arms around you. "We love you." You heard Steven say "thank you... I love you all too"

356 words
_______________________________

Hi guys! I hope this turned out good, if you'd like to see anything else specific or have any requests please feel free to let me know! Thank you