Marc/Steven - 11

Marc/Steven
Fluff
Please request something if you'd like to see something specific!
_____________________________

Marc:

- will hold you tight, when you need it most

- is so sweet and gentle, always treats you like you're fragile.

- doesn't like cheesy nicknames but will always call you baby or sometimes even babe.

- will make you food even if he can't cook that well, he always tries his best with your help.

- hates wearing nice clothes but will get really dressed up when you go out because he wants to impress you

-after a nightmare he asks for you to hold him and you do. You let him cry if he needs to or sometimes you just hold him in silence.

-he always gives the best hugs and kisses when your sad. Always.

Steven:

- Steven always cuddles you, even if you don't need it.

-he is always gentle and caring with you, you two don't usually fight but when you do he's never violent.

- loves cheesy nicknames, he calls you all the cute nicknames "Love" "Darling" etc.

-loves to make you food, he makes you tea when you ask and he loves to bake.

-loves to dress up when you go out even if he doesn't look his best he likes to try to impress you

-when he has  nightmares, which don't happen as much as Marc, you hold him while he cries it out. He never wants to bother you. But you assure him its ok every time

-he loves to read your favorite book or watch your favorite movies when your sad

                  ________________

You love them both and they love you as well, and you wouldn't have it any other way.
_____________________________

A/N: Hi! I was really hoping to hear from you guys what you'd like to see from me in this book, and I was thinking of writing another book for other marvel characters maybe Loki or Bucky so let me know if you'd be interested in that as well!