Chapter ten

Third person POV

"Heeeeeello everybody! Welcome to our 4th annual battle of the bands! Now, this is only the first round out of six. So don't use all of your energy! Anywaaaayyyys, our first band, The first band up is...Gallant Knights!!!" The Mistress cheered. Gary was lead singer, and so was Drew. Ash had the drums, while Paul was on guitar.

"Now, now, no need to get feisty, ladies. There'll be more later on," Gary winked and Drew threw a purple rose at the crowd. All but four girls were heads over heals for the four boys. "Our first song," Drew exclaimed,"is Mindset! (By Every Avenue, I suggest looking it up.)

Gary started, swooning many girls, "I got my mindset on you, there's nothing you can do to change my mind about it!"
Drew followed,"Inside out, you're beautiful. There's nothing you can do, to change my mind about you!" (XD too lazy to write the song, just look it up.)

The whole crowd, except for a certain quartet and some guys,did a standing ovation. They left stage and another band came on. This time it was a group of kids they didn't know.

~ ~ ~

The group before the Leafs band came on were the Pink Princesses (I'm all outa names, sorry.) It just happen to be Melodys group, too. Leaf scowled as they passed by the snooty brats. "Hope you guys break a leg!" Ursula stated, literally.

The girls went on stage and set up quickly. Dawn started playing the electric piano silently, but made sure that everyone could hear it. The May joined in on the guitar. There was a few seconds time before Misty came in on the drums. Leafs voice was barely heard, but it grew each line.

"I'm an angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun.
An angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun.
Get out your guns, battle's begun. Our you a saint or a sinner?
If love's a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger.
They say before we start a war, you better know what you're fightin' for, well baby you are all that I adore.
If love is what you need, a soldier I will be..."

By the end of the song, all the students were on the edge of their seats. Literally.

The crowd hooped and hollered. "Thank you!" Leaf shouted, waving her hand. The silver arm band she was wearing glimmered against the light.