Chapter one

Leaf's POV

I sat down by a tree in the park and pulled out the envelope that I had gotten in the mail. I stared at it for a looooong time after what felt like an hour bit was probably like three minutes I decided to open it. Rip! I carefully pulled out a crisp piece of paper neatly folded, and opened it.

After reading it I felt like exploding, literally, but I didn't the first thing that came to my mind was May,Dawn, and Misty. Did they get in? What if they don't and I have to go alone? How would I be able to do it alone?! One question led to another question. I pulled out my phone and texted the group.'Hey girls! Let's meet up at the Cresselia Cafe in 15.' I hope they'll come, no, stop it Leaf they are your friends, of course they'll come!

May's POV

I sat on my bed, fingers trembling. What if I don't get in? What about Leaf, Misty, and Dawn? Questions were rapidly filling up in my head. I looked down at the envelope and ripped it open. I scanned through it until I saw those words, CONGRATULATIONS MS. MAY MAPLE!!!!!!
I instantly let out a yelp as I hit the ground. I got up rubbing my throbbing head. Ding-a-ling! What was- oh! My phone! I snatched my phone and read a the text that apparently Leaf sent me and I'm guessing the others. As soon as I finished reading the text I hopped off my bed and headed to the kitchen to get an ice pack then to my closet because I was still in my pj's, I felt lazy today.

Misty's POV

"Staryu finish off with power gem!" I yelled. My Staryu had won the battle against the black haired trainer, she was really strong with her plusle. I gave her some advice and headed home. I went to my mailbox and pulled out a letter from the Crystal Gladiolus academy. Knowing me, I waisted no time opening it............. I-I-I got in!

I ran into the house ramming into Daisy, "Sorry Daisy!" I yelled as I sprinted 2 steps at a time up the stairs to my room. I plopped onto my bed and thought about the acade- oh no, did the girls get in? Will I have to live in a dorm with complete strangers?! Bleep bleep! I grabbed my phone and read the text, it was from Leaf...Okay, I can do that.

Dawn's POV

"Dawn!" I ran frantically downstairs,"Yeah, mom?" she gave me an envelope, the envelope, I knew it. I carefully accepted it, scared if don't get accepted. I hope my friends get in, I hope I get in with them. I opened it right then and there. Blah blah blah it was a hard decision blah blah blah...

Congratulations Ms. Dawn Berlitz!

"I got in, mom!" I was literally
jumping up and down. "Great job Dawn!" she grabbed my hands and sternly said,"Be careful, okay?"
"Of course mom!" I yelled running up the stairs but suddenly stumbled on a step. "That's when I worry the most," I heard her say. Beep Beep Beep! I picked up my phone and read it, when I finished I ran directly to my closet to get ready. 'I hope Leaf,May, and Misty got in as well!' I thought.

When I got finished I checked the time it was 1:49. Darn it! I'm late, and it's going to take me at least ten minutes to get to the Cresselia Cafe and I'm an extra five minutes late! Again!