Chapter four

Third person

Leaf,May,Misty, and Dawn all woke up and got ready of their first day of C.G. Academy. "Pancakes are ready!" May called to the others. in less than 3 seconds, or what seemed like 3 seconds everyone had taken their own seats mouths watering. May served them all 2 pancakes and saved 4 for herself, being May and all.

When the girls finish they put on their uniforms which consisted of a white polo shirt, mini black tie,
grey knee length skirt, almost knee high socks, and black shoes of choice. (wow that was a long sentence) They grabbed their bags and dashed out of the dorm not wanting to be late. Once the 4 girls got to their first class which was language, they took their seats. "Hello class!" Miss Serena greeted cheerfully "today we have four new students! Girls would you like to introduce yourselves?" The girls all walked up and greeted the class.
"Hi, I'm Leaf Green and I like reading, singing, and drawing. I hope we can get along!"
"Hello! The names Misty Water-Flower! I like swimming and sports!"
"Hi~ My name is May Maple, ummm I like to cook and coordinate and sing?"
"Hey I'm Dawn Berlitz! I loooove shopping,shoes,dresses,and dancing!"
The girls finished and walked back to their seats, not noticing four other girls glaring at them.

Leaf's POV

Me and the girls finished our classes and now it's music. Yay! I love singing, well all of us do. I'm still kinda cautious cause when we were learning French I felt someone staring two holes in the back of my head; it's probably nothing though, maybe first day jitters? I arrived in the class and saw Gary and his group of friends. We took our seats and introduced ourselves yet again. The teacher Miss Miku (XD) paired us up into teams or groups of two and I got May! We all had to chose songs, me and May decided and started practicing.

We all had our time to practice now we get to perform! I hope this goes well, there were six groups ahead of us, but I didn't mind. "Miss Green, Miss Maple would you perform for us?" "Gladly!"

May-You would not believe your eyes if ten million fireflies lit up the world as I fell asleep.
Leaf-cause they fill the open air leave teardrops everywhere. You think me rude but I would just stand and stare.
Both-I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
Leaf-it's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
May-cause everything is never as it seems
Leaf-cause I'd get a thousand hugs-
May-from ten thousand lightning bugs-
Both-as they try to teach me how to dance.
Leaf-a foxtrot above my head, a sock hop beneath the bed
May-a disco just is hanging by a thread
Both-I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
Leaf-it's hard to say that I'd rather
May-stay awake when I'm asleep
Both-Cause everything is never as it seems~

After we finished no one clapped, just stared eyes WIDE open. "Thank you!" May said and I grinned sheepishly as we walked back to our seats. "You girls did-" Mist started then Dawn finished "Fan-tab-ulous!" They both went up and sang their song, same reaction.

Gary's POV (surprise! XD)

School ended and I STILL couldn't get Leaf's voice out of my head. I glanced at Drew and Paul they had the same problem, Ash, well he's just walking humming the song that Misty and Dawn had sung in music class. I really want to ask Leaf to the dance, but I don't know if she'll accept. I bet Paul and Drew have the same problem and I don't know about Ash, I don't think I can help him. Ugh! I don't know anymore.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I hope you guys and gals like the chappie! I made it extra long to say I'm sorry for slow updates. g'bye!
-Phoe