Chapter six

Third person POV

Tick. tick. tick. It's almost time for school to be over, just about 2 more minutes...tick...tick...DING!!! Everyone sprang out of their chairs and made a beeline for the door. "Have a good weekend!" The teacher tried to yell over the students. She failed. The girls were at their lockers entering their locker combinations when, "Hey! Like you're the new band? Like we we are, like, gonna win, right girls?" The girls behind the red head nodded. "Ummm who exactly are you to talk to us like that?" Dawn asked furious that the girls group just said that. "Oh. Welllll I'm, like, Bri-anna" she said with a pause between Bri and Anna. she pointed to the pink haired girl behind her "I'm Ursala" (sorry I don't know how to spell her name ^~^"). Brianna pointed to the blue haired girl. "The name's Ali" she replied, then glared at Misty. Out of nowhere an anime vein popped out of her head. "What are you glaring at me for?" trying to keep herself calm, Misty started tapping her foot. The brunette behind her squeezed in "And I'm Melody!" She exclaimed in a happy-go-lucky voice, Leaf rolled her eyes. "We were just here to say" Brianna lowered her voice and scooted closer to the girls, especially May, "Stay. Away. From. Our. Boyfriends."

"Ha! You think WE like THEM?" May pointed to the boys watching, along with other students. 'This is gonna get harsh, get ready for the cat fight' Gary thought. "We would never, ever, date them nor be THEIR girlfriends. Since we're just friends." Misty retaliated. Little do the girls know that the boy's heart just shattered, well, except for Ash, he is thinking of food,again. 'Never?' The boys thought. They all walked away sadly. Ash just kept rambling on about food. "Will you just shut up Ketchum!?" Paul snapped. Ash FINALLY closed his motor-mouth.

Back to the girls----

The girls finished their um, conversation, with those girls. "So what songs should we do?" Dawn asked. "Ooh! I know! we can all choose a song and then since we need 2 more me and Leaf could choose a song and Dawn and Misty could choose one!","Yeah! That's great May!" Misty said. Dawn added in "And I could do the costumes!", "Yeah that's great everyone! Now, we have to decide who does what. Oh, what about Misty gets the drums, Dawn on piano, May has guitar, and I'm the lead singer? We can always change."
"Yeah!"
"Yaayyy, costumes"
"Eh, why not, as long as I get to hit things!"
And that's that's how the band started...

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•
Cliffie!!!! Ok, so it's not really a cliffie but oh well. Thank ya! comment for their songs! Make sure it's appropriate and it can't be rapping. Then I'll see what I can do! G'bye my fellow flame angels!!!!
~Phoe
P.s. none of my chapters are revised, so no hate please!