Chapter eleven

Third person POV

It's been two days since their first performance. This is the fourth day. The girls keep wondering how they manage to pull it through. But truth be told, they were flying through it. Easy breezy.

They were totally oblivious of that.

Everyone else new, though. They new that the girls had the biggest chance of winning. Today their song of choice is Perfect Two. Originally sung by Auburn.

Unless one of the other teams stepped up their game. Endowed maidens win.

Mays POV

We walked up on stage, curtains closed. I got into position to play my red guitar that had a black rose design on it. Misty suggested it. The curtains slowly conveyed open.

I strummed once, twice, thrice, and Dawn hits the keys a few times. This song was somewhat calm, so Misty didn't really need to play that much. But you could hear her in the background nonetheless.

"You can be the peanut butter to my jelly,
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly,
You can be the captain and I can be your first mate,
You can be the chills that I feel on my first date,
You can be the hero and I can be your sidekick,
You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split..."

Leaf sang, May had soon joined in, and the two harmonized.

In perfect sync.

A wave of cheers erupted from the rest of the school who weren't competing in the Battle.

"Arigato Mina~!" The quartet shouted, being that their microphones were off. The mic's were to be given to the next band.

They exited the stage, the next band entering. The Pink Princesses, to be exact.

• • •

Gomen! These chapters are going to be short cause I have the other books to work on, my other account, and my group account.

Other account; AttackOnPotato1
Group account; MDFDAC1324

Until next time~! Oh! And, THANK YOU FOR 1.04k READS!!!! ARIGATO MINA!!!! DAISUKE!!!!!

-Phoenix