Chapter eight

Dawn's POV

I had my earbuds on listening to the songs that we were playing for b.o.t.b (battle of the bands). It's Sunday and we need to get our costumes...COSTUMES!!!! Yush!!!! I ran out of my room "Girls! we need to go to the mall! Our costumes await!" They all groaned, Misty the loudest, oh this is going to be fun. I grinned on the inside mischievously,"uh,why are you grinning like a psychopath, Dawn?" I heard Leaf ask. "Nothing~" I replied innocently.

We arrived at the mall, ready to get our-MY shop on. Mwuahahahahaha!!!!!! I looked over at the girls, they all sweat dropped like they had read my mind. Well, we are in the mall. We walked-I dragged them- to about 3...7...9...12...16 stores! "C'mon C'mon!" I cheered. All of the sudden, I'm on the ground. I look up to see that annoying purple-headed emo ice cube! "Uuuggghhh" I groaned, obviously annoyed. "What. No so happy to see me?" he teased, "no, i- we, were just minding our own business when we ran into you!" I could tell it in his eyes that he inwardly flinched. "Ha!" I crossed my arms "Not so scary now. are you?" he glared at me and I glared him back, arms crossed. "Tch, whatever" (attack on Titan? anyone?). I just brushed pass him trying not to blow up,verbally.

"Eeeepppp!!!!! You guys look so cute in your costumes!" I personally picked out their costumes. Hope they like them...

May's POV

Omg! This is so kawaii! I looked at myself in the mirror. A red head band in place of my usual bandana, one strap red dress that fell to my knees, pure black shoes like the others, and to finish it off, a silver arm band that was above my elbow. It had a ruby in the middle.

Leaf's POV

Nice! Dawn strikes again! Gold barrette on one side of my hair, strapless green dress that flows down to my knees, and pure black heels, to finish it off, a silver band around my upper arm that has an emerald in it.

Misty's POV

Cool. I'm not the girly type, but I have to admit this is absol-lutely gorgeous. A small blue bow in my hair, two strapped blue dress with a black belt, black flats, and a silver arm band like the others except it had a sapphire in it.

Dawn's POV

Yaaayyy!!! I <3 my dress! Pffft I'm the one whose choosing, of course I'll like it! I love that it's pink and goes down to my knees. Midnight heels that I LOVE suuuu much! And I added an arm band with the little amethyst in the middle. Those other groups better watch what they're saying, cause when you under estimate me and mah girls. Let's just say, they shouldn't.
+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
Sorry for slow updates on all mah books! We just had to have some quizzes and tests that came up...
~Phoe