Chapter three

Leaf's POV

I sighed and plopped dramatically on my green bed,"at least we all got in" I looked at my clock and shoot! It was 8:27 and we leave tomorrow! thank you luck. I haven't even packed my clothes or any thing yet! I rushed around and stuffed most to all of my clothes into some suitcases that came out of nowhere ("-.-) <-- my face when I saw the time [11:42] my parents will kill me if they find out I'm still awake. I sprinted straight to my bed and went to sleep since I already had my pj's on.

-time skip- brought to you by laziness ^o^"

Me and the girls arrived at the Crystal Gladiolus academy and it is huge and I mean huge. "You girls ready to have a year to remember?" I heard Misty say.
"YAAAYYYY FOOOOD!!!"
"i can't wait to see the uniforms!"
"Yep, let's go"
(You can guess who is who)
We entered and "wow" was all I could think and say. "So you are the new girls" I looked over to who said that and the guys we all bumped into were there. the chestnut haired guy smirked along with the green haired guy. "Heya I'm Ash!"
"Hmph"
"The one and only Drew Hayden"
"And I'm Gary Oak"
Drew flicked his hair while introducing himself, I looked over at the others and they nodded at me with that look. "Well I'm Leaf Green and these are my friends" I pointed at each one of my friends while I introduced them since they were too shy. "That's Dawn Berlitz" she waved, "May Maple" she nodded with a small smile, "and Misty Water-flower", "hi!". "Hey June" Drew teased, I could of sworn I saw her eyes go red for a second. uh-oh. "IT IS MAY NOT JUNE, MAY, M-A-Y!!!!!"
Ummm that went well we started to head to our rooms and "ouch!" me, May, and Misty turned around to see Dawn on the ground and plum head helping Dawn up. "um t-thanks ummm", "Paul" Dawn nodded, ducked her head down, and walked over to us blushing a little.

We enter our dorm that we share and it doesn't look like one. It looks like a room, more like a house, well at least a small-ish one. "isn't this cool?" I turned around and saw just Misty standing there. We looked in the kitchen sure enough there was May inhaling food like its air. "Really May?"
"What?" she shrugged "I'm hungry." yeah, again.
We -me and Misty- looked in Dawns room, I think unicorn decorated this place. Pink walls, white carpet, and purple drawers. Dawn was unpacking her stuff and it was a lot. we then peeked in Mays room, it had red walls, wood floor and pink drawers. Misty's had blue walls, magenta carpet, and black drawers. Mine was my dream room with green walls, sea foam green carpet, and oak drawers. This IS going to be a year to remember.
>~<=>~<=>~<=>~<=>~<=>~<
I hope u like! Since there's school updates will be slower. sorry! ._.
~Phoe