Summer with you [jotaro]

x female reader, smut!
Summer time!

[y/n] pov:

I fan myself while jotaro was fixing some parts of the vehicle that left us stranded on the side of the road but with the summer hit differently then usual. Trying to fix my short skirt that clings on my sweaty legs but fixing my top that is relieving.

I found a cute outfit today as it's getting ruined by my sweat and the hot sun as I observed jotaro handling the front engine as he to focus on.

"Whats wrong?"

A girl like me don't have much of a clue with mechanics or fixing whatever is happening. I let out a sigh with my body leaning against the open door. Jotaro didn't look up.

"Jotaro can we go to the store for a drink?" I pointed a gas station that seems not far away but his attention didn't break away the engine.

He's ignoring me.

I raise a eyebrow for a response. I cross my arms and walk the opposite side of car to grab my purse.

I began to walk away before a voice call out for me.

"Bring me one too" he spoke up before turning away.

I walk in and grab two drinks as I went to pay it. I quickly grab a snack for myself. While I was walking back I place the glass drink against my forehead for the comfort of the coldness. As I reach our car, he seem finished as he finally look at me. Cleaning his hand and wipe off the sweat from his forehead.

I noticed his eyes seem to drift down to my legs then to my chest. I got closer and he slam the hood of the car in time when i offer his drink.

He brush his hand against mine when grabbing the drink and not breaking eye contact when he basically chugged the drink.

I huff at his lack of his gratitude and began to open my drink as I take a sip. I felt myself feeling better from the heat. I smile in relief but Jotaro interrupted my thoughts.

"Get inside" he says and walk past me to his side as he shut his door. I just finished drinking and walk over to my side. I close the door and waited for jotaro to start the car or put the ac on.

I just turn to look at him confused but meet by his lips that hungry kiss me. I quickly kiss him back with his hand reach back my neck of more control.

"Come here"

Jotaro said between kiss and lean back his seat with his hand guide me to his lap. I felt the steering wheel press against my lower back but he starting to reach under my skirt as he pushed aside my underwear. Reaching for my clint with gentle circle but pull away when we break apart as he spits on his fingers.

He began to sink slowly in as his eyes train on my face as I gasp. I grab on his belt to unbuckle and lower his jeans. He began to roll my skirt up as I pull out his boner that grows from my touch.

Already we both feel the same way of needy for each other he brought me forward and lower myself down. Stretching in process of taking him in. I clench my hands on the door handle and bump my head on the roof when I began to move.

Jotaro noticed when he grab my chin for a kiss while rolling his hip upwards as we both fucking each other in same rhythm. I moan into his lips as he grunts. He tug my top and bites down on my breast as he moans.

Jotaro likes the rawness and feeling inside of me has him begging for more as he releases inside. He didn't stop there but rather speed up his thrust while I tried everything to not be undone. He ran his hands on my legs and he squeezed my thigh.

After  a good riding, I came undone while he snaps his hips to release again. He brush my hair aside for a better look at me.

"I love you, [y/n]"

I smile and kiss him, "I love you too"

He smile back and starts the car. Blast the ac for me as he waited for myself to cool down before driving off.