triangle [gyro vs. diego ]

triangle love, X female reader, take place in a high school. Fluff and naive [name].

[8/4]

[name] pov:

"[name] how many time I got to tell you! You can never love gyro. think about our parents. " My older sister scolded as we reach to our car but I stop. I encounter back

"gyro is special to me and you knew since from the beginning. w-why can't mother and father can't see it."

She then slam her books on top of the car and glare at me with a scowl, I can see her that she's  annoyed with my response. she grab her door open as I take a quick glance at gyro who is across the parking lot, stand by the school building.

" look here...all I'm asking is don't be near him . I don't want anything to happen to you. you know he can't support a family if he planned...unless he's going to military...can I add he's doesn't seem to settle down with a women  but think about Diego a bit more."

she tried to convince me in any way of possible but still I refuse of that. i look away from her worried look.

I stare down at the dirt ground, i hold back my textbooks close to my chest and look back at the school entrance. My eyes meet up with gyro who's eyes already stare at my own with adoration and he send a smile. Of course I gave the same attention but cut short.

Diego figure got in my view, he's s a beautiful man, slim but muscular built with his golden hair and stand tall towards me with his cute smile that flutter my cheeks.

"[name] what you're looking at?" He ask as he grab my textbook and place down on his hip before turning his neck at the direction as he scoff. Gyro gaze turn to mine of  being uncomfortable and look away but shoved his hand into his pockets.

I turn away from the tension and grab to open the car but diego hand place on mine. 

"Let's go on a date" He ask 

"im sorry but im busy in a school night" I answered and turn my attention back to him with a small grin.

" we have our responsibility [name] you are also a teenager as I am... why not go out and watch that new reptile-dinosaur horror movie " He grab my hand, to curl his finger against mine.

"but-"

"She would love to go with you!" my sister shout and hop in.

Diego smile happy when he hand me back my books. "I'll pick you up at seven!"

"wait Diego-"

"[name] let it go. You got a date to be and I can't wait to tell mom and dad! "

I got in the car quickly, throw the books by my feet as my eyes followed up to gyro who's smoking a cigarette and he made a eye contact but walk away as his friends noticed his mood shift.

drive in movie theater-

Diego gave a me a [flavor]  of drink as I place my hands around it for the cooler temperature. I smile in thanks but look up to the movie screen as I fan myself.

There's some are making out in the car as I tried to ignore their moaning and smacking lips in public. It a normal thing in the movies in these days as move around my seat. I take a sip and kept starring at the big screen

"are you comfortable?" He ask quietly as his mouth is near my ear, I shivered of his coolness breathing.

I nodded as my eyes wonder around for a bit to know who's here. But then I felt his arm makes around my shoulder and gently warp around me. Then my eyes spot gyro.

He was looking at us but didn't show a slight of expression. He then decided to sit next to a girl in a car and began to talk to her.

My heart sank as my eyes dart away but made eye contact with Diego who's smiling with his eyes gleaming with happiness.

"beautiful"

his suddenly complement cause me to smile.

"I hope you enjoy the movie" he move closer as I hesitate lean into him, laying my head on his chest as my fingers play with his zipper of his black leather jacket.

Is this okay? I feel so warm and safe around his arms. he's always have a gentleman manner that I adore about but gyro is the opposite end he's a reckless person and live by no rules when it comes to horse rinding he enjoys.

"be my girl [name]" Diego spoke in a hush whisper which his head turn the side to look at someone as his fingers brush my arm.

Without me knowing, Diego gave a sneaky glance at gyro who's already staring back furiously of the closeness. Then Diego smirk and flip him off before turning back. Gyro take a sip of bottle of coke and throw it on the ground angrily next the girl feet.

she scream in surprise, with gyro shake her off but diego hold my face of affection as I slowly nodded.

"yes" my voice spoke and my figure gleam in the night as gyro shakily turn away towards the end of street with many voice calling him.

But I didn't hear as I stare back towards Diego and hug him.