help [ Giorno]

Warning of depression, female reader X giorno, dark theme , alcoholic, gangsters family :]

[7/14]

[name] Pov:

my body feels so hot, the bitter of taste of alcohol is still lingers on my lips with my circle underneath eyes with redness and purple from sleepless night and horror of nightmares-my memories- that I want to forget. I slowly reach for glass of water but instead my body fell off the bed.

"come on now...a shower can be refreshing for today"

My legs follow to the dim light and stare at the dripping water as I slip out my dirty clothes.

"sold...sold...useless parents can't give a life for their many children's" I spoke and clean myself with a rag and stare blankly at the light with a knock follow-

"I'll be out in a moment!" I call and grab a pair of clothes and switch off the light.

"[name?] I felt someone shake me violently with their voice rings in my ear as I clench my eyes close before smacking his hands away.

"what now?" I sat down with legs cross and my shoes slam on the floor as my friends stare with amusement.

"We have been calling for you but anyways we planning to go a cafe near town" Mista explain and follow with a smile as I nodded before placing his arms around me.

"Then let's go!" he grid me away with my attention brought to Giorno-who look away- in my gaze.

+

" are you feeling well?" Giorno ask with a slice of pizza shove into my mouth and glance at him with a cup of tea is offer to him.

"as always I am shitty because lack of sleep" I spoke and grab a can a beer and sip slowly with giorno watch carefully.

"Maybe I can help-" he said softly as he put his hand on mine but I choose to pulled away from his touch of pity or concerns.

"Giorno why don't you refill my drink for me?" Bruno hold a cup front of him with extended arm is across the table before I can speak.

Giorno left without a word.

Bruno didn't speak afterwards, he just continued to eat but he gave another cup of wine to me and I smile helplessly of his kindness. I curl my hands on my lap with my eyes slowly shut of exhaustion.

Once we finished our dinner we decided to head back home since we have a big mission tomorrow. I watch television with the group, but I felt bored of their favorite sport game they watching as I grab the house cat from the ground.

"Who wants a drink. Ah my favorite wine/whiskey bottle!" Narancia shout with bottle pack he stole with Fugo shaking his head but grab one.

[kids don't drink until  legal age]

I take two from him and grab a opener but pass it to Abbacchio with a small thanks as I'm heading to the door.

"Alright who else!?" he offered to the giorno and Bruno who declined.

"I'll be back. Just a fresh air I'm going" I spoke but received waves of bye but Bruno and giorno watch me go with warnings to be careful.

I went out side peacefully, with my hands reach around my neck before sitting down on the steps with a sigh. I drink down the alcohol. I breath in deeply, wow this is pretty good!

Just one today. I tried to mange myself to agreed but rather I grab the second with no thoughts but to numb away of things of what I hate. I stare down the street with swell tears of children's and parents laughing casually.

"You're not useless" Diavolo spoke and reach for my shaking figures of innocent victims gore blood slash on to me. " remember of your parents doing use that hate for influencing young children to have the same motivations. This drugs will cause them and it view as hope like you; your my hope to helps those in need"

I felt a pair of eyes just watching me but I stand up to look for another place to drink. I walk down the street as I passed by many who are drunk state of mind.

I went to an empty ally that I watch people passed by.

"Hey! w-what you doing here!?" a drunk men point at me but I easily drink my last bottle before turning away my attention.

"I know you hear me bitch !?" he words slurs out as his fist about to meet my face but I quickly throw my pock knife at his chest

He yelled from pain as he fall down on the ground. I walk up to him and take my pocket knife out.

"Man, I thought I'm the useless one " I examined the blood on the knife and carefully wipe it away with his face. He shuddered away from the knife.

" I think I'm going crazy of this depressing state " i glance away and stare at the figure began to crawl away.

"Children's without parents or proper guidance. Feel so helpless and it easily to influence them from a take of strangers like me for example." 

"I-I don't know what you mean by that!?" he began to shake away

"Drugs can easily mess a little mind of theirs and fall to be a victims to it "

I grab the pock knife and slice my wrist as blood dripping down on his face.

"I vow to change that problems of this society but my priority lays within my boss. I need to kill him before many more can be involved of drug trafficking"

Well that went well for my ranting. Maybe I do need help from giorno.

I felt a tug of a smile.

A hand grab my shoulder but I quickly turned around with surprise and alert.

"Giorno, what the hell you doing here? Did you hear what I say?!" I ask and saw the man pass out.

"Yes but I'm worried but other then that you hurt a innocent civilian-"

"Man are you going to snitch?" I glare before walking past him.

"No of course not! [name] I deeply care for you and your health and I came to help you. I also want to help this plan you have"

"W-What do you mean?" I ask because I am not sure he say that but I felt my heart racing.

"Believe me, I do want to help you in any way and I grow fond of you" he smile warmly.

"Don't say it so casual! " I cried with my beaming hot face looked away of such of feeling you could say to someone you like.

"I can say it many time you want? But I don't like the group to know..." he said but grab my wrist

"Let's go [name] "

I can't pin point giorno personality but I did try from a long period of time of not reading part 5. But here you go :]

🖤