[ soon joyful arrival ] Avdol

X female reader, pregnant reader, fluff, wife and husband.
Short one shot

[name]  Pov:

"honey, are you sure that you don't need any help?" avdol ask again, his pacing quickly catch up with his eyes worried at every moment but he gently massage my puff hands. Then his fingers tips touch my stomach where our baby is.

I smile of amuse of how quickly he knows I'm out from my bed but then again he can here my  grunting of annoyance to get up with this huge bump.

"I'm sure, just a snack I'm getting-"

"I'll get it for you. don't over work yourself, you and the baby still need to rest with the due date is close-"

I cut him off when I let go his hand and walk away from his rambling.

"I know but I want to walk around when I feel like it " I said and turn to him with my arms cross over my stomach.

"You're right but just be careful " he gave a kiss and let out a chuckle when I point at the kitchen.

I already have organized the infirmary. I walk in with a smile of satisfaction of how the room turn out to be , everything is perfect and I hope she/he will love it.

My mind wonder off and remember when I first find out I was pregnant and still remember Avdol reaction about it. he absolutely broke into joy, with his flushing face brightens of a child and embrace me.

Soon Avdol walk in the room as I finish my touch in the room but expect for the rocking chair that I want to sit on. I frown at that.

"Avdol, when are we going to fixed the chair?" I ask and stare at the box that sits in the corner.

"today, [name] don't worry about it now, let's have fruits I cut up for us"

He hold out his hand which I gladly took. He help me sit down while the verity of fruits is on the table to eat together.

"Thank you!" I said before picking my favorite and take a look at the window, summer is still bright as any other afternoon.

I turn to Avdol but for some reason I find my self giggling of how cute he is.

"What's so funny?" he questioned and take a bit out his apple slice.

"You're a wonderful husband " I take his piece of his apple and bite it down right front of him

He stare at me for a moment before , his hand went over the table to grab my hand and gave a squeeze.

"I could say the same for you, my wife" he said quietly and grab my fruit off my plate.

"Aw Avdol" i gush

"I love you too" he said proudly and smile.

I felt my inside fluttering of his declared statement and looks away of shyness. I smack his hand playfully to mark him stop but he continued on.

"Proudly to say that our joyful life is more then anything I could ask. Our beautiful baby will be bless to have a mother, [name] you're the perfect mother you could be and wife too. It's Blissful "

[name] broke into tears with avdol start to panic of the reaction but she calm him down before he could apologize to make her feel that way. Avdol happily take her into his arms, he felt complete with her and she is the person that stirred the fires/flames inside him. He love it so much and [name] is his will of fire that will never ends-the warmth of a wife and husband brings into the house but also the child will be the sparkles that's add to the warmth.

After all that his twin flame.