beautiful boy [ baby//child dio]

child/baby Dio, gender neutral Reader parent/caretaker, no romance, Death/murder, bittersweet ending.

[7/16]

[name] pov:

"He's perfect..." Dio mother cried, her glossy eyes cast towards the newborn, I stood the corner of the room but I couldn't help to pity her, of the draining energy mother who seem unstable to just hold her baby. Her face is thin- shallow like- , her eyes look at the only person of the room. I stare back and walk towards her.

"...I know I don't have much time left but [name] I choose you to be Dio caretaker" she said and cried as her figure began to shake.

She then lean forward, her hands let go the baby, hit him against her chest. Which the baby let out a cried and wail loudly as I hastily grab him off her. He couldn't seem to let her go.

"I'm sorry!" She cried and eyes slowly close away when I tried to call the doctor.

"I-I don't think I could do this!" I spoke then I tried to keep her awake with one hand shaking her as a kick of anxiety hits me when the silence take over.

"Yes, yes you can"

I froze of her words with her yes sealed shut as I let out a deep breathing to collect myself.

Months have gone by so fast, once again the summer came again and with one arm I carefully hold dio, he grown so much and soon he is able to walk.

I couldn't help but heard people whispered about of how young of a parent I'm. There are people's think I am his biological mother/father-we don't look anything alike!-he's more angelic like features and golden hair with cat eyes.

"The mother/father must be good looking with a baby like that-"

"What a disgrace sight to see a single parent around this generation "

I angrily glare at them but came across a dark hair gentleman that I often meet.

"Hello [name]! " Mr.Joestar-George- spoke.

"Same to you Mr.Joestar" I spoke back and smile till I notice a new present in his arm today.

"How are you doing in this fine weather?" he ask and move his child in other arm to get a better look.

"I'm fine but who's this little one?" I ask and softly smile at a baby that close to dio age.

"(Chuckle) my boy , Jonathan!"

He looked so cute with his huge eyes that sparkle the sky. As I about to open my mouth with my hand sticking out for Jonathan. Dio grab my face, with a sightly turn towards him, I know he's begging for wanting attention and don't want any for Jonathan.

"(Laughs) it's seem that dio here. Is jealous that you gave attention to Jojo!" he said and dio blush but he suck on his thumb as I press his face against me.

We say our goodbye and headed home. I place dio in his playpen as I was putting away my daily shopping food away. I check on dio but I began to panicked when he's not there.

I heard a thump sound. I found Dio trying to walked with a book dragging behind him. He giggle at me at my shock state. I bent down and raised my hand to encourage him to walk towards me.

"Dio come here" I spoke softly.

His eyes light up and  started to walk towards me. Slowly he take steps, he cut himself when he began to stumbled instead I grab him before he faceplate. I laugh out of happiness and gently kiss his forehead.

"You're a beautiful boy"

years pass-

"[name]!" A horror cried came from dio with beautiful tears, the glint of gem shatter before his eyes. The person he love getting hurt but the process of protecting him on their life, Dio never want to see this happen but he froze in shock.

[name] was bleeding to death, choking on their blood with their eyes meet pair of red ones as chills crave into them. The middle of the streets is so quiet in today days with the dust light of the sunset is ready to be out.

A Vampire was about to attack dio but [name] shove themselves to protect dio but instead got stabbed by their fangs but pull away as it slash towards dio. The h/c hair use all their strength and clench the unhuman creature head with their head but rather their nails dig deeper. [name] cried back in pain, painfully arch their back, so they stumble backwards on the ground so they can lock the vampire into their arms.

Till the sun is fully out. .

"d-dio! get your ass out of here."

"I-I can't! Not without you [name] " he shout and tried approach you.

"(grunt) no! Find a suitcase and a letter after that go joestar mansion " I spoke and clench my teeth of burning pain as I hold the vampire away from dio. He was shaking of frightened but I gave a soft smile.

"But you'll be dead!" He shout and sniff away his tears.

"I'm not going to repeat myself-Gah! Go Now!" he gasp and slap himself.

"Ah-thank you for everything-I love you" he said with tears and quickly turn the opposite direction towards the sun.

"I love you too" I said quietly.

I watch his glowing hair match the sun bright aroma but his shadow sinking away and finally he's out of sight.

I let a faint breath

"A Beautiful boy"

🖤