[art work] Rohan X M.Reader

Lemonish is ahead!

"P-Please hold a minute" I whined as I felt a coldness on my chest and I shiver at the stroke he made with his paint brush

Black ink mark on Y/N chest as the room is light up with one light in the dark room. Y/N lay on the floor with his shirt open up to expose his sensitive nubs.

He moan slightly as Rohan brush against his nub along his hand room on his lower stomach. He watch every movement of Y/N making. Y/N cover his embarrass face along tears rolling down.

"Y/N, honey Look at this art work I made on your body " Rohan said as he bite down on the side of the body as Y/N body flinch and move his hand towards Rohan locks of hair.

"Agh!" Moans left from the h/c as his hip turn to the side. E/c look down at his lover who gently give love bites and slowly made his way lower but stop as he smirk.

"Come here" Rohan said as brought Y/N towards the couch and slowly smug red paint on Y/N chest. Fingers run down from the neck then the bellybutton. Leaving marks along Y/N sweats mix in witch Rohan find it lovely.

Leaving himself feeling his needs from his pants tighten but calm himself when he back away and admire his work. Making Y/N sit a pose that cause  him blush madly at Rohan eyes follow every detail.

"A beauty" Rohan gently touch his lover hair. Y/N notice a tent on Rohan pants.

"Now let's clean up-Ah!" Rohan cut himself when he felt a hand slowly touch his member. As Y/N open his pants let his hard member have a pre cum.

"You don't have to"

"No I want to"

Rohan let a gasp as he throw his head back and grab both of Y/N head. With Y/N tongue touch his tip and slowly jerk him off.

"Ugh" Rohan blush when Y/N take it in and felt his tongue gently sliding inside with a vibrating he is making.

Which Rohan enjoys a lot and grab Y/N head to deep throat his member. Gasp escape from both of them with the action and the feeling.

"Your always so good Y-Y/N" Rohan moans as he clench his boyfriend hair but choke when he bobs his head following with a thrust.

"Agh I-I about to-" Rohan warned

Y/N use his hand as his head bobs but Rohan gently bush his hair back as he came in Y/N mouth. Y/N choke at the hot sensation and pulled away. Both paintings heavily and lean on one another. Rohan eyes look at Y/N to check on him but stop.

Clear/white liquids leaking out Y/N lips and drop down from his corner lips. Some drip on his chest, a exhausted look with blush cover is cheek, hair is dampen with sweat along his chest.

Erotic sight. Rohan once more feel hard but fixing himself again as he gently bring Y/N close to him. Both laying each other in couch.

"Let's take a bath together"

"T-Together" Y/N ask and knew what's come next after that session.

"You know the drill get your ass ready"

"N-No wait Rohan listen-"

"Up we go now"

"I WANT TO GO TO SLEEP, ROHAN! AFTER I HELP YOUR INSPIRATION!"

"Shut up, don't yell at Daddy"

Kinky~
Since Dio didn't get he wanted I'll passed it down to Rohan! 🖤