[Relax] Kakyion X Reader

"H-Hunny close your eyes!" Y/N yelp in embarrassment as she cover herself. Turn around in 180.

"Y/N don't be shy we're married couple " kakyion enter in and got closer to his flustered lover in the end of the hot spring.

"No wait I-I so embarrassed-" she tried to say something but Kakyion grab her so she can face him. He also can view her

"Don't be like that. I'm your husband plus I wanna enjoy your company" kakyion said smoothly and make eye contact as he smile.

Y/N face is bright red not because it's hot but also her husband with her. She not used to with him being naked and also so handsome!

"Here how about we both relax and I'll give you massage?" Kakyion lips kiss Y/N shoulder and shiver when his hand goes to her shoulder.

"Y/N are still shy around me?" Kakyion run down to her waist as his nails gently gaze

"Y-Yes...I'm sorry I'm not used to this b-but I really do love you Kakyion" Y/n smile sweetly

This time kakyion blush deeply and lay his head on top of hers. Hugged her as his hands slip through her hair.

"I do really love you Y/N" Kakyion gently massage her back as he tempting to kiss her with her being tense.

"Relax" he whispered but his voice sounds different

Y/N nodded and her body began to relax. She groan smoothly. Kakyion hand run to her waist and grip on it.

He move her hair away and kiss back her neck. As his tongue run down. Y/N shudder.

"Mine" Kakyion then bit down her neck but giving a love bites.

🖤