chapter 9

(First, literally a filler chapter. Second, there will be a repeat part thats in an earlier chapter. I fucked some things up a bit ago, just pretend it never happened.?
    I sat at the lunch table with the group, not eating because I “forgot” my lunch. We don’t talk about it.
    Tara cleared her throat, “So, Charlie, Darcy and I have a music thing tomorrow, and we were wondering if you guys wanted to come get milkshakes before it starts?” She asked.
    “I can come,” I said and everyone nodded along.
    “Sorry, I can’t. I have a family thing I need to attend. So sorry, I wish you guys the best of luck though,” Isaac said.
    “That’s okay!” Darcy said.
    "But you guys can all come?" Tara asked, looking at the rest of us. Everyone nodded.
    "Yeah, the milkshake truck at the park right?" Riley asked.
    "Yeah,"
    "Okay cool, what time do you want us to get there?"
    "About an hour before it starts maybe? So we have all the time we need before it starts,"
    "K, sounds perfect,"
    I gasped, "Nick, you should bring Nellie," I told him, looking to my side where he was.
    "Oh, I so would, but she's going to the vet tomorrow, maybe another day?" He responded. I pouted and everyone laughed at me.

(Suuuuuuuuuuuper short lmao)