Amused: It was an interesting change

Does anyone want designs of the Jiangshi?

I like not giving my characters real names, I'll make an author note rambling about my writing plans and scraped ideas when we reach Fontaine:33 

[ when comments and chapters don't correlate it is because I am rewriting all the chapters ]
________________________________________

The Jiangshi stared at the grassy plains as the breeze went past them. "...Oh..I'm lost,"

Being in a grassy plains with no 'Great Tree' insight made them realize the grave error of leaving the magical ways of, Paimon knowing every location, for whatever godforsaken reason.

Giving a light self-deprecating huff before accepting their fate by promptly letting themselves fall onto the ground.

The crystalflys surrounded the jiangshi, they wondered if it was because technically they weren't alive. Perhaps to the crystalsflys, the jiangshi was just a weirdly shapen stump, ah...what a life that would be, just being a stump.

No moving..no eating...but also no moving when a bird poops on the stump...ah pity.

They're more unalive than living, or perhaps they should take a page out of Qiqis's book, and just say they're a zombie.

"..now that I think about it, being a zombie brings a lot of good excuses," Any weird behavior can be excused behind it, any memory loss, any lying, just blame it all on the seals and rules the person that resurrected them gave. "..haah...and I still don't know who it is."

They skimmed over the part of the Archon Quest Aether is at right now, visiting Venti likely? Something about the Symbol of Mondstadt's hero.

How many days has it been already? It's hard to tell, their body doesn't feel tired, or maybe that's just the rigor mortise kicking in, Qiqi did mention that, right?

Hungry.

"...."

Their hand clenches the cloth around their stomach, what were they craving? No sound of a grumble came from the stomach so they chalked it up to just wanting a snack.

.thgir haeY

Did they even matter in the grand scheme of things? Aether will get through the archon quests and world quests just fine without them anyway- on the more likely hand they could be messing it up by just being there.

Not that they can...not- do the quests, the system is here after all.

"..hey system,"

The blue screen materialized followed by a sound of static before it dispersed in small sparks.

[ What is it, User? ]

"...,"

The blue light glared back at them and they sighed momentarily before speaking up again. "...Nothing, just wanted to hear you," Whether an uncomfortable presence or not, it was still going to be a forever constant, it brought some slight sense to their mind.

At least amongst the chaotic nature of the world they were dropped in, the System would always be there, would it not?

"..my head just feels fuzzy,"

Sensitive? That's not the word, it felt like two needles were poking and prodding at their brain.

Maybe they need sleep, when was the last time they slept?