CHAPTER TWELVE; code breaker

| y/n's pov |

PETER WAS STOOD up and cleaning the blood from his face while Stiles was still on his knees in front of Lydia, the grass staining his trousers. I slowly came to my knees beside Lydia, looking down at my friend.

"No, I'm not just letting you leave her here."

"You don't have a choice, Y/N." Peter said blandly. "You're both coming with me."

"Are you serious? That's such bull--"

Peter placed his claw at the bottom of my chin and brought me to my feet.

"Hey!" Stiles scrambled up.

"Call your friend." Peter ordered him. "Tell Jackson where they are. That's all you get."

Stiles pulled his phone out of his pocket as Peter walked away.

---

WHILE STILES DROVE away from the school, he kept on looking back at me. I only noticed out of the corner of my eye.

I was staring down at my hands. I didn't really trust Jackson to help Lydia. I sighed.

"Don't feel bad." Peter told me. "If she lives, she'll become a werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, and once a month, Lydia'll go out of her mind and try to tear us apart."

"Well, actually, considering that she's a woman, twice a month." Peter looked at me with a smirk.

Dick. I thought, not wanting him to actually hear me and kill me or something.

Once Stiles pulled into another parking lot and stepped out of the car, Peter grabbed him by the collar and dragged him over to a different car. I followed behind quickly.

"Whose car is this?" Stiles asked him.

"It belonged to my nurse." Said Peter as he opened the trunk.

"What happened to your..." Stiles got his answer when he saw the body in the trunk. "Oh, my God!"

Peter lifted the nurse's arm and took out a laptop bag. He thrust it into Stiles's arms.

"I got better." He closed the trunk.

"Good luck getting a signal down here." Stiles said about the laptop that Peter was setting up. "Oh, MiFi. And you're a Mac guy. Does that go for all werewolves, or just a personal preference?"

Peter glared him. "Turn it on. Get connected."

"You know, you're really killing the whole werewolf mystique thing here." Stiles typed on the computer. "Look, you still need Scott's username and password, and I'm sorry, but I don't know them."

"You know both of them." Peter didn't even look at him.

"No, I don't." Stiles insisted.

"Even if I couldn't hear your heartbeat, I would still be able to tell that you're lying."

"Dude, I swear to God..." Peter slammed his head into the front of the car. I winced.