Good Morning

Y/N's POV:

After all that crying my eyes felt weak, to weak to even open. The door bell rang, weird. I groan out before putting on my Shrek slippers. I open the door to my surprise finding Billie at the door at 2am in the morning holding a Taco Bell bag with candy.

I smile at her presence, "Are you okay baby?" She says as she put the food at the table before giving me a tight hug. "I don't think so." I chuckle. "I'm hoping you're not mad at me for hanging up on you ma." She says nervously scratching the back of her neck.

"There's nothing to be sorry about, i'm used to it." I say. "I say we watch The Office!" Billie says in excitement. I giggle as she sat on the sofa as she put on The Office.

"So you're single now, gorgeous." Billie says making me instantly laugh. "Guess so." I say as I tossed her a burrito. "Not for long." She says with a familiar grin. I blushed, "Blushing for me once again." She says.

"Stop!" I say as my face turns red. Fuck, I thought to myself. She chuckled. "S-Shut up dude!" I stutter out. Okay what is wrong with me, I don't even stutter?!

"Nervous baby?" She says. "Billie im gonna need you to shut the fuck up." I say. She fake pout, "I bought you Taco Bell, is that any way to treat guest?" She says sarcastically. I throw her another burrito.

I get a soft blanket from my room and a few candles. Billie starts The Office as I light the candles. I sit down as Billie puts some blanket over me. I unwrapped my burrito and started eating.

Our bodies were so close to each other, I felt her heartbeat go in a fast pace. After I finish eating I put my wrapper into a ball and toss it to the mini trash. I lay my head on Billie's shoulder as she froze. Minutes later she laid her head on top of mine.

~ In the Morning ~

I wake up in my bed, last time I remember I knocked out on Billie's lap. I fell asleep as my head was in her lap as she massaged my head. Billie must've carried me to my room.

I wake up and notice Billie sleeping at the mini sofa in my room with Nadia in her arms. I yawn as I stretch. I put on my nearest slippers and headed to the bathroom connected to my room to brush my teeth.

After I brush my teeth I notice Billie stretching. "Morning beautiful." She says in a raspy morning voice. I creamed, all jokes. But her voice was definitely hot.

"Morning, sleep well?" I chuckle. "Sorta my neck kinda hurts from the position I was." She says as she cracked her neck. "You know you could've just slept in bed with me, I don't mind." I say. "Yeah but I know I would imagine you riding me." She says boldly. I didn't know if she was joking or not.

"Stop it!" I say slapping her arm. "Well there's a extra toothbrush, meanwhile you do that shit i'll make breakfast." I say. She nodded as I went to the kitchen. I wasn't no professional cook and I was absolute ass at cooking. Except for this dish that my mother forced me to learn, it was passed on. That shit was bomb.

I get all the ingredients out as Billie just watched every movement. "You cook too, damn I really need to wife you up!" She says with a smirk. "No Billie I absolutely suck at cooking actually." I say as I cackled.

"Well still soon, very very soon." She says with a smirk. I laugh, "Hm okay," I say. "Go shower as I make food so when i'm done eating I can just shower and then we can get out of my crappy house." I say. "Alright," She says. "You're house isn't crappy!" Billie says as she enters my room.

I finish up making the food as I hear Billie blasting music on a my speaker she borrowed off of me as she screamed out the lyrics.

I quickly ate my food. I washed my plate and fork and headed to the living room. I scrolled through instagram for a while before Billie walked in. "You ate without me." She frowned. "Sorry I just really wanna leave." I say. "Why are you in a rush?" Billie asks. "The more faster we leave the more faster we get home." I say as I left the living room to shower.

I do my needs in the shower which takes me 25-30 minutes. I turn off the shower and realize there isn't a towel. All my other towels were in the dirty laundry. Billie used my last towel and my only clean towel was in my room. "Fuck." I mumble to myself.

I had no other choice. "Billie!" I yell out. "Yeah?" She says. She was in my room. "Can you get me a towel?" I yell out. Seconds later the door opened. She opened the shower curtain. Her eyes were covered with one hand as her eyes were shut which made me chuckle. She handed me the towel, "Thanks." I say as I grab the towel and cover my body.

"Mhm," She says as she crashed into the door. "Ow!" She yelped out. "Idiot." I mumble. "Shut up!" She says as she laughed. Her eyes were still shut. She stood up and struggled to touch the doorknob. After a while she successfully opened it and shut the door behind her.