True Love

Kehlani's POV:

"Okay I see you!" I say. She giggled, "It's just I don't want things to happen to fast you know?" Y/n says. I nod, "She looks like she's the one. I mean have you seen the way she looks at you?! The other day she was about to droll!" I say exaggerating making her laugh.

"I mean yeah but look at you and Dani. Dani looked at you with so much love and it just ended, just like that." She frowned. "Well it just wasn't meant to be." I say.

I loved Dani so much, it hurts thinking about it. I thought I had found my person, I loved her I would've do anything for her. She was my biggest supporter, my lover, and my very own best friend.

"You said she was your soulmate." Y/n says reminding me. "Can we just not speak of her? Ever again?" I say. "I'm just saying you know, what you and Dani had was special, if that wasn't true love then I don't know what is. I just don't wanna fall in love with the wrong person. Only you know the way that I break." She mumbled. "You won't find love if you avoid it." I say.

Y/n's POV:

She was right. Billie looked like trouble. Immediately when you take a glance you can tell she has hoes. Well that's what people would think. I'm getting way to attached to her, I hate it.

I don't know anything about her, about what she left. She wanted to start something "fresh" for a reason? What was that reason? Maybe i'm thinking to much to the point i'm making myself seem crazy.

"You're right." I sigh. "Go get Billie all to yourself!" Kehlani smacked my shoulder gently as she laughed. "I don't know if it'll be all to myself." I say. "Girl don't start with that bullshit! Now go you know how every girl be flirting and shit with your bae." She said.

I laughed, "Alright, alright!" I say. As soon as I said that Billie called me. "Is it your boo?" Kehlani smirked. I laughed as I blushed, "Hey ma I was just asking if you were busy later on." Billie said. "Yeah i'm free." I say. "Okay good! I'll pick you up at 8pm sharp." She said.

"Where we going?" I ask. "You'll find out when we're over there." Billie said. "Okay, okay but how should I dress?" I asked. "Sexy." She said as I heard her smirk through the phone. I smirked, "Alright, see you later." I say as we hung up.

"Don't even tell me I heard! We're going to your house right now!" Kehlani said sounding more excited then I was. I giggled, "Let's go." I say as I grabbed my bag.

"Do you know what you're gonna wear?!" Kehlani asked. "Um no." I say. "Let's go to the mall." She grinned. "I'm down!" I say as I entered my car.

I turned on my car as I connected the aux with my phone as I shuffled my playlist. Shortly after the song "Poison" by Brent Faiyaz started blasting through the speakers.

~ At The Mall ~

"Look at this!" Kehlani said. "Hmm not for me." I say scanning for more dresses. "Okay but what about this dark red! This is just screaming sexy." She grinned. I laughed, "No!" I say.

"Okay what about this? It's screaming 'fuck me' you know what i'm saying." Kehlani said as she showed me the smallest dress i've ever seen. "You got me fucked up if you think ima wear that." I laugh. "Ugh you're so picky! What're you looking for?" She says.

"Something sexy, definitely something that doesn't show much but shows some." I say. "I don't like shit here." I mumble as I scan the dresses. "Alright let's go to another store." She says.

I follow her lead to a different store, "You're gonna love this store." She says. "Welcome ladies, do you have anything in mind?" The worker says. "Skirts!" Kehlani said. He smirked, "You guys came on the perfect day." He says.

"Follow me." He says, we follow along as he leads us to the new arrivals. "This skirt is absolutely stunning! These sell out pretty quick." He says. He showed us a stunning black leather skirt.

"It's beautiful!" Kehlani commented. "It sure is." He says. "You like it?" Kehlani asked. I nodded, "I want it." I smirk. Kehlani grabbed two skirts, one for her and one for I, "Let's go look around." She says.

I looked at all the tops, now I knew I wanted this to be a all black outfit. I looked at the black tops but they were all basic. "You find anything?" Kehlani asked coming back with two shirts and a dress with the skirts in her hand.

"Nah." I say. "What are you looking for?" She asked. "A black outfit. I think I know exactly what I want now." I say.

~ At Home ~

"Ugh you look so good!" Kehlani complimented. "She's gonna fall in love! You're gonna have her on her knees!" Kehlani laughed. "I hope! Just hope I don't pop a tit with this shirt." I say fixing my necklaces.

Y/n's Outfit:
(Or anything else you prefer or have in mind, I don't seem to have good taste when it comes to feminine clothing like dresses and skirts! :) )

Y/n's Outfit:(Or anything else you prefer or have in mind, I don't seem to have good taste when it comes to feminine clothing like dresses and skirts! :) )

It was all easy due to Kehlani, she helped me find the shirt. I bought myself some long black leather boots, they were not cheap all ima say. Billie better give me some good head for this, jokes. I already had the black purse Dani gifted me for my birthday.

"What time is it?" I ask. "7:48," She says. "Which means I should head out before your boo arrives." Kehlani said. "Fuck i'm nervous." I say biting my acrylics Kehlani and I got done earlier.

"You'll be alright, text me if anything." She shrugs. "I'm scared!" I say. "Don't be! She'll love it, trust." She says. "She better." I say. "Oh she definitely will! You look good as hell!" Kehlani says hyping me up.

I got a text from Billie, 'Omw ma can't wait to see how you look 💕'

"And I should head out my rides here, take care." She says. "I'll let you know how everything goes!" I say as I hug her goodbye. "You better!" She laughs as she heads out. "Bye!" I say waving. "Bye!" She says as she got in a car.

I closed the door and took a deep breath, I was anxious. I never really gone on dates, Alice and I never really did dates at public areas. She never took me anywhere special.

I thought about how Billie was gonna get dressed. Was she already dressed when she left the house? Oh well, I guess i'll have to wait to find out.

I re-fill Nadia's and Ilo's water trays as I sat down with my phone scrolling on TikTok. Minutes later I got a text from Billie saying she was outside.

I said bye to Nadia and Ilo as I anxiously opened the door.