Treat You Better

Y/N's POV:

What the fuck, I thought to myself. I was actually starting to have feelings for her. I should've known she was just fucking with me. She could date anyone in this room, why would she wait for me?

"Isn't that the Billie girl you were talking about?" Dani said. "Yes that was! I told you guys I was starting to. . ." I said as I lose my words. "We thought it wasn't serious." Kehlani mumbled. "You guys don't think anything is serious!" I say as I raise my tone. "Y/n we just wanted to help." Dani said. "Well you did. You made me realize Billie was just messing with me." I said. I wasn't mad, I wasn't happy neither. I didn't know how to feel.

Dani Moon:

Kehlani:

Kehlani:

"So you actually do love her?" Kehlani said

"So you actually do love her?" Kehlani said. "Not love but somewhat. But it's clear now she doesn't." I said. Dani's eyebrows furrowed as she looked at Billie as another girl was on her lap. I blinked and before I knew it Dani was approaching her.

To my surprise she walked passed her and walked towards another woman. She was good looking and looked like my type. "Hey, you know my friend over there?" Dani yelled over the loud music. The woman nodded in response. "She said you look attractive." Dani yelled. It caught Billie's attention.

The woman smirked as she checked me out. The woman approached us as Billie looked furious. "Hey ma," The woman said. "Name is Jade." She said. Kehlani left and approached Dani with a smirk. "Y/n." I said. We had a small conversation before we went to the bar.

I sat down as Jade sat down aside. "I'll pay, don't worry." She said. "We'll split." I say. "I refuse, two drinks please, and keep them coming." Jade said as the lady behind the counter nodded.

I felt a presence next to me, but I ignored it. "Same here." A raspy voice said. Jade gave me a shot and we chugged it down at the same time. I made a face which made her chuckle.

                           ~ A Hour Later ~

We drank for a hour as we talked about some stupid stuff. I was drunk, extremely drunk. I couldn't even speak right, the only thing that came out of my mouth was gibberish words at the moment.

"Hold on, I have to take this." Jade said. I nodded as I asked for another drink. I was about to get up from my seat but somebody held my wrist tightly.

"Who's that? I don't like you being with her, angel." The raspy voice said. I looked back and seen Billie, she looked drunk and high as hell. She was the presence I felt earlier, I never bothered to turn as my whole attention was towards Jade.

"Billie-" I said before she cut me off. "You've been bad." She said. "Billie you're drunk, you need to go home." I said. "I'm not leaving without you." She said as her face was approaching closer to mine. "Leave that bitch Jade and come with me." She said as she held my wrist. "Billie you're drunk. I'm not going with you." I said. "I can and will treat you better then she ever will," She said. "You can't  go with someone you just met. Baby, have your parents never taught you to never go with a stranger?" She said.

"I'm going with Dani." I said. "Oh you mean the one who's fucking Kehlani in the back room as we speak?" She says. "They're very loud." Billie giggled. "Just go with your other hoe." I say. "I prefer you." She says. The audacity. She leaned in forward as she touched my waist as goosebumps filled my body by her touch.

"I'm not a choice. You don't choose who you wanna be with." I say. "Val is just a old side that's still obsessed with me. You're the one I want." Billie said as our faces were centimeters away from each others. "No, you're drunk." I said. "Drunk or not, I still want you." She said as she leaned by forward. "Let me kiss you." She said. I stayed silent, "You know you want me to." She said with a grin.

"We're getting out of here. You're very drunk, you're not you." I said. "Y/n! I'm being serious. I wanna be with you. I wanna be able to kiss you." She said.

"Who's this?" Jade said. "I'm her girlfriend." Billie said with a innocent smile. "Girlfriend? You never told me you had a girlfriend." Jade said with a fake chuckle. Before I could speak Billie interrupted, "Come on babe, we have to get going." Billie said. "Are you high?" Jade said. Billie ignored her. "Y/n I don't think it's safe for you to drive with her." Jade said.

"You don't tell her what to do." Billie said as she grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside. She let go and held my wrist, "Did I hurt you?" She asked. "No, but you didn't have to tell her I was your girlfriend." I said. "Doesn't matter, you soon will be." Billie said. I roll my eyes as I text Dani to hurry up.

"The moon looks beautiful." She mumbled. I looked up and she was right. "Mhm, it really does." I said. "Not beautiful as you though." Billie said. "Stop with your corny jokes." I said as I hid my face. "No need to hide your face, I can tell you're blushing." Billie said as she was still looking at the moon. How the fuck did she know? "Magic." Billie said. Was I going insane?

"Dani isn't coming right now." Billie said. "I'll wait, Jade's right. It's not safe driving with you." I said. "You don't trust me?" She asks. "It's not that." I say. "Than what is it? I don't want you alone here." She said. "I have Jade." I said. "Jade can suck my dick." She said.

"Jade doesn't suck dick." I said sarcastically. She giggled, "Can I atleast drop you home, you live a few blocks away." Billie said. I sighed, "Fine." I said. She yelped in excitement which caused a huge smile on my face.

"Let's go!" She says as she interlinked out hand and dragged me to her Black Matte Dodge Challenger. She opened the door for me. I sat down patiently as I waited for her. "Alright let's go!" She said as she put one of her hand on my thigh. Shivers down my spine.

We drove off.

"Y/n," She says I hummed in response. "In all seriousness I really really like you. In a room full of woman I would choose you and only you." Billie said as she stared at me. I was speechless for a second. "Billie-" I say before she cut me off. "I don't expect you to feel the same I just needed to clear that off of my mind." She said.

Before I could say anything I pressed my lips against hers.