Take Over

Kehlani's POV:

It's been weeks since everything happened. No one has questioned anything except for a few of Billie's co-workers.

"Baby i'm bored." Alex said entering the room and sitting on the cabinet. "Would you still love me if I were a roach, be honest." Alex said. "Probably not." I said. She lightly gasped, "Wow." She said.

She sighed, "I would." She mumbled. "You would love me even if I were a roach?" I laughed putting on shampoo. "Hell yeah, if I knew you were you but if I didn't i'd probably stomp on you." She said.

"Wow okay." I giggled.

For the next half hour she gave me company in the shower, not in that way.

I put on my tight shirt and one of Alex's shirt.

"Babe," Alex said as I hummed in response. "Did I show you my tat I got in Brazil?" She smirked. "Is if something stupid?" I said. "No, why would you think that?" She giggled. "Cause of your patrick tatoo that has a massive forehead on your ankle." I said. "Patrick was my favorite childhood character." Alex said defending herself.

"But no it's not stupid." Alex said. She showed me her tatoo on her lower stomach. It was a weed symbol.

"You like?" Alex asked. I smirked, "I like." I said. "Come here." She said. I sat on her lap with my legs spread open. She kisses me as her hands started traveling my body.

~ ~ ~

I fell on the bed out of breath.

My eyes grew heavy, "You tired?" Alex chuckled. "How are you not?" I said. "I stay at the gym for a reason." She smirked.

~ ~ ~

I woke up to my hours long nap without Alex being by my side. It was weird since she's always by my side every time I take a nap after we had sex.

I got up and headed to the restroom to wash up and put on some clothes.

"Alex?" I said as my voice echoed through her long marble hallways.

I headed downstairs and noticed something in the dinning room table. It was a note with her card, the note saying:

Hey baby might be gone for quite some while, take my card order something or go shopping. There's no limit, spend how ever much you want have fun. I'm doing something very important, i'll call you when it's over. See you soon my love - Alex

I sat down alone in some expensive ass chair.

I got back up and decided to explore her entire house. I never really stepped in every room of this huge house.

I only knew where the kitchen, dinning room, living room, the master room, the guests rooms, and the bathroom where located.

30 Minutes Later

I stayed in her arcade for a while and got bored half an hour later.

I checked my phone for any notification of hers, hundreds of notifications but not a single one from her.

I didn't wanna disturb her so I just went outside to her private backyard.

Her backyard was bigger then my old house.

I changed into a pink bathing suit.

The Bathing Suit:

I noticed her Pitbull and new Doberman playing outside with eachother

I stayed in her pool for a while before I heard some sliding doors open.

"Hey gorgeous." I heard Alex say. "Babe! I was waiting for your call." I said getting up. "I know my love but my phone died, I tried calling you from someone else's phone but you didn't answer." Alex said. "Oh I thought it was one of my ex's, they call a lot." I said smirking.

She chuckled as she put her hand on my waist. "I'm so lucky to have you." She said looking me up and down. "Ima change so I can join you." Alex said kissing my forehead leaving.

~ ~ ~

Billie's POV:

"How did you get my number?!" I said. "Look i'm sure she'll forgive you, you just have to come back and do what you do best." He said mumbling. "No she'll kill me, literally." I said. "We need you, she'll forgive you." He said. "Billie there's a new business around, they're taking over. We can't let that happen." He said. "Not my problem." I said.

"They're gonna take over us." He said. "I left for a reason, goodbye Anthony." I said hanging up.

"Who was it?" Savanna asked. "Um a co-worker." I said smiling.

There was banging on the door.

"I'll go get it." Savanna said. "No! Uh stay here, i'll go get it." I said smiling.

Fuck.

I opened the door, Y/n.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "Is Kehlani here?" Y/n said sounding desperate. "Uh no she's at Alex's house." I said. "I need her help." Y/n said looking at her phone.

"Can I come in?" Y/n asked sounding terrified. "Sure." I said closing the door behind her. A car aggressively parked in our drive way.

"Who the fuck-" I said as Y/n cut me off. "It's Alice. Don't open the door." Y/n said. "What are you doing here?" Savanna asked. "I'm sorry I just didn't know where else to go." Y/n said. "Why are you here?" Savanna said. "I'm scared." Y/n mumbled.

"Relax. It's gonna be okay, she won't do nothing to you." I said as Alice started banging through the door. "Open the fucking door!" Alice yelled. "Why is she so mad?" I asked. "I caught her cheating and she's trynna make me forgive her. She's mad I won't listen." Y/n said. "That's stupid. Savanna take Y/n upstairs." I said. Savanna looked Y/n up and down in pity.

"Come on." Savanna said leading her upstairs.

I opened the door.

"I just want Y/n and i'll leave. Give me her, she's not yours anymore." Alice said. "You know how sad it is having your girlfriend come to her ex's house for protection?" I smirked. "She doesn't need you she has me." Alice said.

"Mm not really, she's always calling me when something happens to her, has she ever called you?" I asked. "Give me my girl." Alice says.

"Leave." I said. "Not till I get what's mine." Alice says. "Is she really yours though?" I smirked.

Alice sighed in frustration. "You still remember the secret I have of you right?" Alice said smiling. "Wait here." I said closing the door behind me.

I headed upstairs, "Y/n come." I said. "Savanna stay." I said noticing her following Y/n.

We headed downstairs, "You're not allowing her to take me right?" Y/n said nervously. I didn't say nothing and just opened the door.

I held her by the waist.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Alice asked. I kissed Y/n as she shortly kissed back.

I apologize for the slow updates but it's summer!! Yk me and my girlfriend staying outside for summer! Next chapter should be updated in a few days or so, love you 💞