Kiss me

Kehlani's POV:

"I'm regretting doing this." I mumbled. "It's okay, you're gonna get loads of money, trust me. You're not alone. I'll be here and Kiara and Billie are gonna be out there cheering you on. You got this, you remember right?" She asked. I slowly nodded, "Now go!" She said.

I headed to the stage as I walked down confidently feeling anxious in the inside.

I spotted Kiara and Billie sitting down at the bar, Kiara was drinking while Billie was just chilling.

I danced the same way Savanna taught me.

My eyes met with Kiara as I danced with the pole. Money was falling to my feet every second.

                                    ~ ~ ~

"You got so much money! I told you!" Savanna said. "Thanks." I chuckled. "Kehlani right?" Another stripper said. "Yeah." I smiled. "You did such a good job out there!" She said. "Thanks." I said as she walked away.

"I'm telling you!" Savanna said. "You looked so good out there!" She said. "Tomorrow is lesbian late night!" She said.

                                     ~ ~ ~

"Keh you absolutely killed that!" Billie said. "Thank you B." I said smiling. "So who's that girl?" Savanna said. "What girl?" Kiara mumbled. "The one you were talking to!" Savanna said. "I don't know she just came up to me." Kiara said.

"And?" Savanna said. "I didn't say anything. I told you I don't do that relationship bullshit." Kiara said. "Not even like a one night thing?" Billie chuckled. "Yeah that's different but the girl was drunk, every time she spoke spit came out of her mouth." She said.

We got inside Savanna's car and drove.

I only got into stripping since Savanna's house bills were getting expensive since it went from 1 person living in her house to 4 people. Yes, she could afford it but it wasn't fair nor right for her.

We finally arrived home.

"Whoa Kiki you good?" Savanna asked as Kiara stumbled around. "She had a lot of drinks." Billie mumbled. "Help me carry her." Savanna told Billie.

They took Kiara upstairs. Kiara and I had been sharing the room, she slept in the couch every night. It was obvious sleeping there was uncomfortable, she would wake up everyday with a sore body.

I didn't speak up since I didn't want to seem weird.

I used the restroom to brush my teeth and do my business. "Kiki stop moving!" Savanna said as Kiara just giggled. "Lani can you hold her down." Savanna said. I did as she said, "Kiara!" Savanna said. "Leave me alone!" Kiara groaned. "No you're gonna sleep uncomfortable." She said.

Kiara accidentally kicked her. "Ow fuck!" Savanna yelped out. "Fine by me. Sleep uncomfortable." Savanna said as Kiara just giggled.

I took off my shoes and changed my clothes, I didn't care that Kiara was in front of me, it's not like she'll remember. She basically seen me half naked tonight.

"Kehlani!" She groaned. I took off my bra and put on a grey tank top and some black shorts.

She struggled to pull down her pants. "You need help?" I asked. She nodded, "Mhm." She said. I got on top and pulled her pants down revealing some grey Calvin Klein boxers.

"Can you help me?" She asked. I went to her side to try and take off her shirt but I couldn't for some reason. "Can I?" I asked. She slowly nodded. I went on top of her sitting down to take off her tight shirt.