Never Will Be

Billie's POV:

"Come back i'm not finished!" She yelled behind me. "What is there to talk about?!" I scoff out. "Alana," She says. "Who the fuck is Alana." She says. "Some girl you never will be." I say.

Immediately I regretted everything. My anger got the best out of me, as always. It didn't just hurt me, it hurt her. Her face explained everything.

Her face softened, not saying a word. She went into our room and slammed the door.

Why did I say that?

I need to control myself. I just can't.

I went to the separate room which was pretty empty. I heard paws scratching the door, I opened it seeing Ilo.

He entered as I seen Y/n opening her door for Nadia.

I was glad she wasn't alone and atleast had company by her side.

"Come here baby." I say as I closed the door picking up Ilo. "You're gonna help me pick out an outfit." I say.

~ An Hour Later ~

I looked at myself through the mirror. Damn I look good.

"Alright let's go." I say picking up Ilo and leaving the room. I re-filled Ilo's water and gave him a treat.

I headed over to the room for my wallet, as I tried opening the door it was locked. "Bullshit." I mumble. "Open the door." I say. No response. "Y/n!" I yell. "Open the door for me please!" I say.

The door unlocked. I opened it and seen her sitting down on the bed. I grabbed my wallet and keys, "Where are you going?" She mumbled. "Somewhere." I say. "Tell me. Cause why are you dressed up so nicely?" She asks. "I can't dress nice anymore?" I say. She scoffed, "Tell me." She says. "Just know i'll be home late." I say. "We have work tomorrow." She says. "I know." I say leaving the room.

I felt bad for coming off rude but space is what Y/n needed.

I headed to my car and drove to the club.

~ At the club ~

I got out of my car and headed inside. "Haven't seen you in a minute." Security said. I chuckled, "Well i'm in a relationship." I shrug. "Already?" He chuckled. "And you're already cheating? You crazy for that." He said. "I'm not cheating, i'm just gonna have a few drinks." I say.

He chuckled as he allowed me in. "Billie!" Valerie yelled out as soon as she seen me. "I missed you." She says putting both of her hands in the back of my neck. I slightly backed up, "Have you seen Savanna?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes and scoffed, "I don't know and I don't care." She shrugs. "Let's go to the back." She smirked. "I'm good." I say as I headed over to the stage.

"Hey um do you know where Savanna's at?" I asked one of the strippers. She smirked as she looked me up and down, "Why do you need Savanna?" She asks. "She's my friend." I say. "So I still got a shot?" She smirks.

"I'm taken." I say. "She doesn't have to know." She smirks. "Just tell me where the fuck Sav is at." I say. "Damn you got attitude." She smirks. I left her and headed to the bar.

"ID please?" The bartender asked. "I'm old enough." I say. "Well you seem young to me, it's required for me to ask for an ID." She says. I got my wallet and showed her my ID.

"What would you like?" The bartender asks. "The strongest drink you have." I say. "It's pricey, just letting you know." She says. "Perfectly fine." I say.