Chapter 13

**I will start pairing the other couple now! I wanted to earlier, but it didn't seem like the right time**

Arthit POV

Beep, beep, beep, are the only sounds in the hospital room as I sit on the couch in the VVIP room working, in the middle of the day. Kongpob, is still asleep in the hospital bed. He had woken up once, right after we broke him in, and they had to sedate him. Kongpob had whimpered know and then throughout the night, but after a few claiming words and a few strokes to his hair he had fallen back to sleep. I was worried about the boys. Even if he wasn't my mate, I would still be worried about him. Maybe not as much. A whimper from the bed drew my attention, I stood up from the couch and sat down next to him running my hands through his hair gentle. "shh my boy its okay, nobody is going to hurt you, your safe now" I whisper gentle. Kongpob moved his face closer towards me whimpering again, this time groaning too "its okay Kongpob, your safe, your alpha has you, I will protect you." I whisper again as I keep running my hands though his hair. Kongpob lets out a soft sigh then finally clams down. I slowly start to move away when I look down and notice Kongpob had a tight hold on my shirt. Now how did I not notice that? I ask myself. I try and gentle pry his hands from my shirt and after a couple tries, I finally succeed. I stand there just staring at him. Kongpob is covered front is covered in bandages. The attending physician informed me that he had some very hold scaring as well as the new ones. They were not just on his front, but on his back, arms, butt, and thighs as well. There were also very clear sights of sexually assault. Last night wasn't the first time either. I balled my hands into fist thinking about it made my blood boil. I didn't care if you were a male or female, alpha, beta, or omega, NOBODY deserved to be treated like that. I could feel myself seething with rage, and I tried to control it. I started to take deep breath, I didn't want Kongpob to wake up and become scared. Just as I closed my eyes to further calm myself down there was a knock on the door and soon the door open. I turn to see an older male doctor with a seven student behind him, that just pissed me off. "Hi, I am Dr. Somchai Anuman, I will be the attending physician today, and these are some student following me, if that is alright?" he said and wai then held out his hand "and you are?"

"I want all of them out of here NOW" My eyes flashed red, but never leaving the doctor. He tilted his head then waved his hand at the student dismissing them, all except three of them left. "I believe I said ALL of them" nodding to the ones still left. I watch as the smallest of the three takes out his phone stepping out of the room to make a phone call, while tallest walks over to Kongpob touching his hair gentle. I growl out him eyes flashing red. He holds up his hand and steps away. "back away from my mate NOW." I growl. I don't know who the fuck he things he is, but I will be damn if anyone I don't know comes near him after what happens. Just then the door opens again and the smaller one who stepped out walks back in and whisper something to the third who hasn't moved or said anything. The third just nods his head. I look at the three students then back at the doctor who just keeps watch at me. "So, you are the patient's mate?" Dr. Anuman asks, and I nod once, stepping closer to Kongpob. "These are my three best student. This is Dr. Phana Kongthanin or Pha, Dr. Mongkol Intochar or Kit, and finally Dr. Baramee Vongviphan, or Beam." He said as he pointing to each as he introduces them all. They all wai as I did the same. I didn't care. "They will not your mate."

"We are kind of his friends. My mate is his senior in engineering," I turn and stare at the one who spoke. Beam. "I know that he has been through some things. He kind of confused a couple weeks ago."

"My mate is...or was...one of his best friends growing up, Kongpob has been avoiding all his friends since he confused." I looked at the smaller one. Kit. "Can we ask...What happen?" I looked at all three of them. I didn't know if I should trust them or not. They should be lying. They could also be telling the truth. When I did the background check on Kongpob, it mentions three boys he hung out with school, a Mingkawn, an Aim and a Wayo. I turned to look at the attending physician. "I want these three out of here now. I don't care if they are your best. I want them out NOW."

"Sir you can't really force my student to leave. I allowed for four of them to leave, but as I am a training doctor, I would like for these three to stay at least."

"Whose name is on this wing of the hospital?" I asked all four of them. I normally don't pull rank, but I don't want my mate's business all over the place.

"Sonchai and Achara Rojnapat" the tall one answer, Phana I think was his name.

"and I am Arthit Rojnpat and if you all want to keep your damn jobs, you three will LEAVE this room NOW." They all look at me, then finally Dr. Anuman turns and waves the other three out. When the three-student leave, he turns and looks at me. "I will have my lawyers draw up an NDA, you along with all your student and any staff on this floor will sign it. I will not have my mate's personal information leak. I know some people will do anything for money. Do I make myself clear?" My eyes flash and Dr. Anuman nods his head in agreement. "good now tell me the total extent of damage my mate has suffered."

"First none of his has been at your hands, correct?" I grab the front of his jacket and he quickly raises his hands "I just wanted to make sure. Your mate has suffered years of neglect and abuse. I would image both physician and mental. I can't say when the sexual abuse started, but it has to have been going on for years. The scaring on his body has been there for years. Some of which never healed correctly. He is very malnourished. I am surprised he has lived this long. His body mass index would indicate he should only be between twelve and fourteen, but he is nineteen years old. We did some blood work to make sure that he did not have any infection. Last night you found him being rapped, correct?" he asked, and I nodded my head, he took a deep breath and pulled out a sheet of paper handing it to me "the blood work shows that he is pregnant. I am assuming its not yours. The baby would belong to the rapist." I stare at the paper reading the words pregnant on it. "I am actually surprising the baby surprised, but the HcG is very high. We are going to do an ultrasound, and it will tell us how far along he is, and how many." I was stunned into silence. My mate. The person I just met not to long ago, was pregnant. With someone else child. I want to be pissed. I want to be in rage, this couldn't possible happen again. My mate was going to have someone else child. But no matter how I try and twist it, I know this is no way his fault. The boy was rapped, he didn't want this. A startled cry broke the silence and Dr. Anuman and I turned to see Kongpob sitting up looking at both of us tears in his eyes, hand over his mouth. Well fucking hell, how much did he hear.