Chapter 9

As they walked into her hospital room they saw Dior sitting there with a remote.

Dior found this weird rectangle thing when Nancy came to give him lunch. Staring at it while flipping it around and examining it. Luke let out a huge chuckle at her confused face.

She looked up at them standing there, Looking at the new face and her eyes widened. The girl was gorgeous, but the funniest thing is that they were the opposite.

The girl had light blonde hair that reached the middle of her back. Dior herself had dark black hair that reached her waist. The scientist never cut her hair so it has been growing all these years.

The girl had bright hazel eyes while she had light sea blue eyes. The girl had more curves than her. Dior was very slim.

"Owen who is this," Sang asked, turning to Owen. Anger burned in her eyes. As Luke walked forward to Dior's side. Dior flinched as he grabbed her hand.

"Sang this is Dior," Owen said, hoping she wouldn't start yelling. "We rescued her from our mission," Sean continued.

"And why did you bring me here," Sang said, her voice sharp, almost cutting into ice. "She'll be staying with us," Owen said, as Sang felt herself grow in fury.

"What! Why with us, is this why you have been busy all this time," sang burst. Dior flinched at the girl's tone. "Sang . . ." Kota started but was interrupted by Sang herself.

"No, don't start Kota, is this the reason nobody has been paying attention to me because of that," Sang screamed, stepping forward to Dior's point.

Dior, let out a whimper backing up into her pillow at her tone. Snatching her hand away from Luke. "You," Sang snapped, pushing Luke out of the way before stomping over to Dior.

Dior's heart was pounding out of her chest. The proximity was unexpected. Her face is inches away from Dior's. Her breath was heaving quickly.

"Stay away from them," Sang snapped as Dior let out a flinch. Dior's eyes were brimmed with tears as her breathing got shallow. As her body was filled with chills the world around her became muted.

It was like the voices were in the background. "Sang back off," Brandon said, pulling her away from Dior. As Luke stepped forward to comfort Dior, she only backed away in fear.

"Sang why would you do that,' Luke said frustratedly at the way Dior coward.

"Everybody go wait outside except Luke, Gabriel, and Sean stay here and help, Dior," Owen commands in a stern voice trying not to freak the girl out anymore. As he exited, "Dior, calm down," Sean, stepped forward softly at the girl who had tears pouring down her face.

"Come here sweetie," Sean said, stepping forward as Dior pressed her head against his chest. As she let out a gasp as her breathing was more like she was drowning. Her body was shaking, it was scary the way she came up to her face yelling at her.

"Listen," Sean said, combing his hands through her hair. Listening to the heartbeat just like Kota's like before. Breathing through her nose and out through her mouth.

"There you go," Sean said softly, rubbing her back. She let out a small hiccup. Feeling something holding onto her hand she looked over to the hand. She followed the hand to Gabriel. He sent her a grin hoping to lighten her mood. Sean broke the hug, softly smiling at the girl. As her body stopped shaking she looked at it.

"C'mon sweetie, change into this," Gabriel said, giving her clothes. She looked at them and she had never seen these things before.

"Looks like we'll have to explain this too," Gabriel said, frowning about the way the girl knew anything. A person should learn everything human or not.

As they explained how she would put them on, she blinked severely time trying to take in the newly processed information.

She looked at it before going to the so-called "bathroom." Listening to the instructions slipping on the hoodie that swallowed her.

She slipped her legs through the holes. She tried to pull up a pair of sweatpants.

"Do you need help, in there Dior," Gabriel said softly knocking on the door? She let out a small eep, at the unexpected knock. Her eyebrows furrowed as they fell. Pulling them back up and holding them up.

She gently pulled the door open the way they did it before. Making it a small gap to see the gorgeous man, once again.

Gabriel taking in her appearance let out a laugh at the way she held a huge chunk of the waistband. She shyly nodded at him as she let him step forward. Smiling, giving the guys, the signaling will be back. Stepping in closing the door.

Pulling her closer by her waist, her eyes widened at the act. Taking the strings of the waistbands tying them making sure they stood by themselves on her waist. Flinching at the quick movement.

"Sorry, Sorry," Gabriel whispered. He grabbed the hem of her hospital gown. "I'm going to remove your gown okay," Gabriel asked for her permission, looking her in the eyes. She sucked in a breath before nodding.

Slightly lifting the gown to her waist, stop looking at her for reassurance. After she nodded once again, he lifted the shirt. "Arms up," Gabriel said as she followed his instructions he lifted his shirt over her head sucking in his breath at the bruise.

Most of her upper torso was wrapped with bandages but most of her lower body bruises and scars and small patches of skin were missing. Her butterfly wings stood out.

There were small slits in her bandaging where her wings were. Wrapping his arms around her waist with the string in his hand. Taking the string that was made out of pure cotton to make sure it doesn't injure her wings. Gabriel made sure it wouldn't hurt her in any way.

"Turn around Love I'm going to fix up your wings," Gabriel instructed softly. Dior turned around as she felt him bend her wings tying them with string.

As he adjusted her wings. As she turned back around once again at his command. Picking up Sang's hoodie, Gabriel lifted it over her head.

"Up," Gabriel said, she lifted her arms as she maintained eye contact with his crystal blue eyes. Smiling, he put the hoodie over her head. As she put her arms through the sleeves, Gabriel pulled down the hoodie. It was quite a big one, the girl.

"Too bad I didn't bring you a pair of shoes for you," Gabriel said looking at her feet.

"Might be a little big for you," Gabriel mumbled, taking in her appearance. She looked down at the clothes. "C'mon Let's go," Gabriel says, she let out a huge flinch as he put a hand over hers. He backed up his blue crystal eyes, showing pain. There was a tense silence as the bathroom door opened. Sean stepped in, saying "Hurry up you two."

"Shall we," Gabriel said, holding out his hand? She blankly blinked, putting her hand in his as he led her out of the bathroom.