Chapter 10

As they walked out, All their phones dinged with a message. Sean pulled out his phone to see Owen sending a message about a family meeting.

"Are you guys ready, you take so long." North stepped in complaining.

"We're on our way North," Luke shot back, this time slowly moving over and helping tighten her pants. As they started bickering it caused Dior to let out a giggle at the two bickerings.

Then absolutely silent, Dior immediately shut her mouth. Surprised at the weird noise that came out of her mouth. Her eyes widened as she covered her mouth with her hand.

It was the most magical thing they have heard. Even more angelic than Sang laughed when they met her. Uncomfortable at the stare she shifts on her feet.

"That was the best thing I have heard in my life," Luke muffled loud enough for them to hear.

Like you can't, you just broke up with her, North says through his eyes, looking at Luke's eyes.

I know it's just . . . but Luke responded through his eyes, slightly stressed.

But nothing Luke you can't do anything here it will cause another argument and only break up the team more we only need to focus on helping her, North glared into Luke's eyes.

Sean and Gabriel watching on the sideline like they were the crowd in a comedy show. North takes his attention over to Dior taking in her appearance.

"Gabriel did you get her fucking size, it's so big on her," North said seeing how skinny she was, she was more skinny than Sang when they saved her.

Thinking of it makes sense, Sang was sixteen when they met her and saved her. Sang has a petite body and she was a normal underweight. While Dior had the body of a thirteen-year-old.

"Yeah I assumed she was about Sang's size when she was underweight,'' Gabriel said defensively. Flinching at Gabriel's tone, that went unnoticeable.

"Guys stop arguing we need to figure out something with her antlers," Sean snapped at the two. Her antlers, what were they going to do with her antlers?

"We Could put on a beanie," Gabriel said, holding it up. "Gabe that doesn't look like that would work," Sean said looking at their beanie in Gabriel's hands and then to Dior's antlers.

"Should we just try to sneak her out," Luke questions?

"We can't, they'll be suspicious," North grunted in frustration.

"Dior can you do something with your antlers honey," Sean asked softly, hoping the girl would have a solution.

Her antlers were something she was never comfortable with while she was sleeping.

She never really transformed, afraid of what they might do if they figured it out.

Should she trust them, they have helped her so much. She should show them but not give them fully her trust.

She looked up to meet Luke's chocolate brown eyes. His bright happy eyes shone with joy. She gave a small nod to Sean.

She let her body create a warm magical mist, the feeling of the wind and a new feeling of the sun surrounding her antlers. It magically disappeared behind the mist. Only leaving her deer ears on top of her head.

"Woah . . ." Gabriel exhaled his eyes looking at her now gone antlers. There was a quiet silence.

""

Gabriel put on a beanie covering her deer ears. Her ears flopped in front of her eyes a little but barely noticeable. She looked up at her ears as they flopped in front of her eyes.

"Aww, Guys look at her cute ears!" Gabriel squealed looking at the deer's ears.

Dior flinched as her ears twitched due to Gabriel squealing. The guys weren't surprised at Gabriel's reaction but Dior did a quitelook cutely.

Gabriel stepped forward moving her ears to the side. "Let's go," said Gabriel softly as they led Ger out.