Chapter 15

Dior senses are overfilled with the smell of something delightful cooking.  Her ears twitching as her eyes peeled open to meet with North serving plates in front of the guys.  She looks up to meet his brown eyes with a serious  and hard front. 

North thought he would collapse at the sight of her Doe eyes gleaming in the brightness of the sun.  Her innocent but yet adorable gaze.  If it weren't for him having to put up with his tough act he would be holding her like a teddy bear that is made of glass. 

"Here you go Dior something to eat."  North said Dior sat up from her uncomfortable sleeping position.  She shifts in her seat looking up at Luke on her right and Gabriel on her left both on their phones. 

"Had a good nap, although it was a short one" Luke said, meeting her blue eyes with his own brown ones.  Then down to look at the watch on his hand.  Dior gave him a small nod as Kota and North sat down over at the dining table. 

"Let's move over to hear you a lot," Kota spoke softly, waving them over. 

She stood up following Gabriel and Lukes actions while grabbing her plate.  She moved over to the dining table sitting down in between Luke and Kota as they ate in silence.  The tenseness of the room made her feel extremely tense.  They ate in pieces as Dior took a bite of her sandwich her eyes brightened up at the familiar taste of the sandwich.  So this was the famous grilled cheese that North and Kota had made for her grilled cheese. 

Luke noticed her tense posture and nudged her softly but not to the point it would scare her.  He held out his half of his sandwich.  She let out a small smile at the memories of the first time they had spent time together.  She took half of his sandwich and held her half out to him. 

Dior didn't know what to think of all of this, they were very nice but she doesn't know if she could trust them.  Everyone wants something from her.  In her thoughts, Dior didn't notice when North grabbed the others plate once they finished, she stood up following North to the kitchen. She watched as he put down the plates in some type of bucket and pulled some of a lever, to make it release water. 

"Do you wanna help Sweetheart," North asled, as he started to watch the plates turning his head towards him.  She nodded softly walking over to him, her gaze on the weird contraption he was using.  She stood next to him watching his hands. Moving. 

"Here," North whispered loud enough for her to hear as he reached for her hands.  Guiding her hands towards the warm water.  "This is the sink where you clean and wash things." North explained as he let the girl wash the plate as how she learned.  DIor was a bit at shock at how nice he was being

Dior nodded softly acknowledging what he had said.  She watched constantly as he put these plates in this so-called dishwasher. 

"Dior,"

Dior turned at the sound of her name, she met with Gabes. 

"Come on, if you don't mind if I can measure your size, I'll need it for clothes," Gabriel said softly, stepping forward from the kitchen doorway.  Dior look up at North before looking Gabe.  then nodding as she followed a now excited Gabriel, as they exited North gave him a look.

The two walked in comfort silences, they eventually reached a door. 

"This is my design room, I usually design a lot of things like clothes, art, rooms, and many other things." Gabriel said as he opened the door.  Dior stepped into a room that was decorated in many colors, art painted around the room. 

"Cmon, Dior '' Gabriel said, stepping in after her quickly, he closed the door.  He walked up to the table pulling out a bunch of items preparing his stuff. "Now it's a little bit messy here but it is basically my home,"   Dior stood where she was as he was pulling out piles of clothes from drawers.  He sat down pulling all the items in his arm on another table. 

"Come on, I don't bite," Gabe said softly, grabbing his measuring tape.  Dior walked over to him softly still admiring the art.  "Now Dior If you ever feel uncomfortable because I am going to be touching you okay,signal it, or say anything," Gabriel said softly, watching the girl take in his words.  Dior gave it a few seconds before nodding, giving him all he needed to have a full blown grin. 

"Arms up,"

Dior complied as he wrapped his measuring tape around her waist.  As he continued measuring, Dior flinched at every move. She tried to keep herself busy, admiring his paintings on the wall. 

"North is probably going to try to put some meat on you as well as Sean so we will have to update your size in a while." Gabriel said scribbling on paper as he snapped, Dior out of her daze. 

"You like my paintings,"

Dior nodded softly as she put her arms back to her side. 

"Come on sit here," he said pulling bench down next.  "One day we can paint together!"Dior perked up her deer ears twitching. Gabe smiles at her reaction, as he continues to flip through papers. 
"How about some music," Gabe asked as he started to look through piles of clothes.  Dior smiled nodding, liking the idea of listening to the music.  Gabe. eventually found the remote.  He played an upbeat tone of music. 

"If you want you can help me but you don't have to okay,"

Dior somewhat felt at peace as she watched Gabriel do his work.  She placed her pants on the edge of the bench gripping it.  As he danced to his own beat, throwing clothes to one side or the other.  A few minutes passed as he did his own thing. Dior decided to do the best thing next, which was to fold some of the clothes that were on the table.  She had to get the hang of it, although she couldn't help but smile at Gabriel's cheery tone dancing around the room enjoying his fun.

This is one reason why she felt like she should be afraid but she's not.  Why is she not afraid of them as they were with her when they first saw her?  She could feel it in her blood that they were nice, they could be trusted but that's not what bothered her, it's why she was so afraid to trust.