Chapter 11

The guys were mad at Sang for her reaction. It was nothing new she always lashed out.

"Sang that was out of boundaries," Owen scolded Sang. Sang had her arms crossed standing in front of Owen challenging him.

"You have stepped out of Line, Sang. What you just did is the reason why Luke broke up with you. And the reason why Raven and Corey never liked you. That girl has been in the same situation as you. And she is still injured and scared." Owen said sternly.

Sang opened her mouth to speak.

"No Sang you will not say a word, we will talk about this when we get home, Silas, Corey, Axel, Nathen, Take Sang home we'll talk when we get home," Owen said.

As Sang walked out with Silas, Corey, Axel, and Nathen.

"North, go check on them and see if they're finished," Owen said, taking his phone out and texting, at a family meeting.

North nodded, stepping into the room.

"We should wait for a few minutes, will Sean, Gabriel, and Luke help her," Kota said sitting down in one of the waiting room chairs.

"Phil called me earlier," Nathen said softly, breaking the silence.

"Really, what did he say," North asked, interested in what the doctor found out.

"He gave me some more information about Dior, he said that she has no bladder but seems to have a . . . reproductive system. *Clears throat* . . . . Her brain is like a 5-year-old without knowledge he says we'll have to teach her to speak, write, and read,"

A few seconds They step out to see Dior in a large hoodie. They were quite shocked. Gabriel was always able to guess someone's size and always got it correct.

"Where are girl's horns," Raven grunted, taking notice that there was only a beanie on her head.

"There Antlers, Raven, and her name are Dior, but where did Antlers go, you didn't cut them off did you," Corey said softly to Raven before turning his attention to Gabriel and Dior.

Gabriel's eyes widened at the end of Corey's sentence.

"What of course not, Corey she can do fucking magic, instead of fucking assuming you idiot," Gabriel snapped putting a hand on Dior's head.

Not noticing when she flinched at the unexpected touch. With her Doe eyes looking up at Gabriel's hand. Gabriel looked down to meet her eyes and seeing her flinch he quickly removed his hand.

"Sorry Doe," Gabriel said softly lowering his tone.

She blinked at him a second before giving him a nod signaling he doesn't have to worry about it. There was tension in the air once again.

"Let's not start today, today is about getting Dior home and getting her accustomed to life. Remember this about getting Dior comfortable, and dealing with Sang" Silas spoke, saying that last part in a mumble.

Getting her comfortable why would they want to make her comfortable. Arent thy going to take her somewhere so she could be a slave or a maid.

"Silas is right, we should focus, and we really shouldn't start anything today," Sean said softly.

"But first what should we do with her feet," Gabriel spoke, glancing at the girl's bare feet.

"You didn't bring her a pair of shoes?" Silas asked curiously.

Shoes, what are those? Why are they looking at her feet like that?

"Well I didn't want to bring her a pair of shoes without knowing her size, I mean look at her hoodie it's bigger on her than expected," Gabriel remarked softly this time not wanting to scare Dior anymore.

"I'll take the kitten," the Russian volunteered before any of them could.

"Okay you'll carry her Raven," Corey said, correcting his sentence.

"Let's take you home, Sweetie,"

Home? What is that? Maybe its a food? Maybe it's like one of those weird foods she put in her mouth and shared with Luke. She hopes she could get that again!