Chapter 5

When Sean heard that the poor Pookie passed out from his phone. He and the rest rushed over.

And yes pookie shall be her name. Since she has a small button nose like a bear. Owen, Kota, Nathan, North, and himself were in the car, and the others were indifferent cars.

As they reached the academy building they stepped out rushing to the restricted center. The others reached soon after.

When they reached the room. They bustled in to see Victor over her body. Sean rushed in with the first aid kit, victor looked over at him.

"Quick, someone calls doctor Roberts," Sean said as Victor took a step back. As Owen pulled out his phone pulling up Phil's contact.

He knelt to the ground removing Victor's shirt. Checking her pulse which was barely palpating.

"Turn around," Sean said, wanting to respect the girl. He quickly lifted the dress, his eyes widening at the huge chunk of meat missing from her body.

He only was able to redress her wounds not wanting to break her privacy. Putting on surgical gloves he takes some gauges and pours alcohol on them.

He needed another pair of hands. "Silas comes over here and put on a pair of gloves," Sean said keep calm.

As Silas hurried over to Sean's side wondering why there was a need for him. He stood in front of her limp body in shock. The bloody chunk missing from her body.

Her body was extremely tinier after all seeing her in that rag dress wasn't covering her. Bruise, burns, and cuts over her body. Small pieces of skin are missing.

Why did Sean want him to help, Kota and Axel were the ones with more experience than him? As Silas put on gloves he asked "What do you need Doc,"

"Pick her up by the waist and be careful and support her by the head," Sean said as he pulled the sutures through the needle. Silas followed his instructions.

"Keep checking on her pulse," Sean said then started to sew with his stable hands pulled the needle through smoothly but quickly as possible through her skin.

He worked in silence hoping that the girl kept her pulse. Within a few minutes, Phil rushed in with his pajamas. "Does she have a pulse?" Phils asks, dropping beside Sean watching.

"Barely," Silas whispered. "We need a blood transfer," Sean said as he took the gauze, started to wrap it around her waist.