American Pie(Yelena)

Tw: smut
G!p reader x Yelena
Song: American pie
(Let's just pretend that she was freed before her operation.)

You've known Yelena from the red room. You two were really close, but then, you escaped and left her. Your ways parted, and when you met again you were completely different people. However, feelings you've got for each other still remained. But none of you knew how to show this, so you became sex buddies. It was the easiest way to show how you feel.

Yelena joined SHIELD so sometimes you had missions together. If you succed, you could go to the bar. That was the only time you got to talk with each other seriously.

Today, you completed your mission and went to your favourite bar as always. You noticed that Lena's behaviour was odd. She didn't order vodka, but a soft drink. That really made you worry about her.

When you heard your favourite song, you grabbed her hand and started dancing.

Long long time ago, I can still remember
How that music used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those people dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while

You spinned her around.

So bye-bye, Miss American Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levee
But the levee was dry
Them good old boys were drinking whiskey and rye
Singing, "This'll be the day that I die"
This will be the day that I die

She didn't sing, even though that was her favourite part.

You sat down and looked at her with serious expression.

What's wrong Lena?

Nothing Y/N, absolutely nothing! Well, maybe except that you've knocked me up and will leave me with this child as you always do...

Wait, you're pregnant?!

YES!

I thought that you're on pills.

And I thought that you can't have children that easily.

After a while of uncomfortable silence you spoke.

Are you sure it's mine?

Who do you think I am!? A whore?!

She ran to the bathrooms. You hit the table. Shit. You didn't want to react that way. Sure you were surprised, but you've always wanted to have kids. And you loved Yelena so... You must finally admit what you feel for her. You ran to the bathrooms and knocked to the door.

Lena open the door!

There wasn't any response.

Please!

What?

Her hair and make up were messed up. She cried. You felt terrible.

I'm sorry. I love you. I want that kid. I want to have a family with you. I...

She locked your lips in a passionate kiss.

Me too.

She whispered and hugged you. You felt her hand on your leg.

Damn girl, slow down.

You chuckled.

Well, now there's no risk that I'll get pregnant so we can fuck as much as we want.

But you know that I was serious?

Who said that I wasn't?

You smirked and spinned her around so she faces the mirrors hanging in the bathroom. You made sure that door was locked and took your clothes off.

To be clear, you deserve punishment.

Maybe.

Naughty girl.

You smirked and slapped her ass. You watched as it changed its color to red. You repeated your action for ten times. When she was whimpering from pain you entered her with your whole length.

Fuck Y/N.

Her russian accent showed. She moaned and placed her hands on the mirror to not fall when you were fucking her so hard. She left a marks on the glass. Soon, you both came at the same time. Your sperm and her cum was dripping down her legs.

How am I supposed to put my clothes on?

We can go through the back exit. I parked my car near.

When you settled in your car you wondered about your kid.

I like Rose for a girl and Bluey for a boy.

Well, we can have both if you want.

You smiled and kissed her.

Sorry if it's bad, but I'm writing this late, when I should be asleep.