Unexpected guest Pt.2

Tw:smut

Thinking rationally, you should decline. And you would if this would be normal situation. But it surely wasn't. A married woman took you to her house and it seemed like she treated you like a present for her wife.

You conected your lips and heard her moan softly into your mouth. You pulled away.

That's strange. You're weird. All this situation is fucked up.

You're still complaining, even though I made you almost finish in your pants?

Natasha sighed.

If you don't want to do anything with us, the door's open.

She motioned at the exit.

But you stayed. Deep down you wanted it and was very excided on what will happen next.

Someone's thinking with their dick?

She chuckled and looked at Wanda.

You have good taste darling.

Thank you, dear.

They kissed. Soon, they started using their tongues. Wanda slid her hand into Nat's pants, earning a moan from her wife. You couldn't take this anymore. You whimpered and squzzed your cock through the material.

You're getting inpatient doll?

Natasha moved closer to you and kissed your neck. She sucked, leaving a hickey.

Let's go to the bedroom, shall we, ladies?

When you got into mentioned room, they quickly took off their and your clothes, leaving only bras and panties on.

Natasha pushed you onto the bed and started kissing your stomach. She slowly slid off your boxers. You kicked them off so they fell on the floor.

She looked at your semi hard dick.

I expected more.

She said in husky voice and started stroking your dick. When you layed you head on the sheets and shut your eyes close, she only went faster.

I'll cum...

She stopped what she was doing and you groaned.

Much better.

She licked the tip and got off of you. They both stood above you. Wanda had the vibrator she bought.

That's your birthday babe so I'll wait.

She smiled to Wanda, that sat in the armchair in the corner of the room. Then, Natasha sat on your stomach.
She grabbed your dick and lifted herself up.

Shouldn't I wear a condom?

That's fine, I can't have children, but Wanda can.

Why?

Red room.

You heard about it and decided to not ask more questions. She seemed satisfied about it and pushed your whole lenght into her pussy. You moaned and squezzed her ass. You heard Wanda also moaning while masturbating.

You moved your hands higher to her hips. She started moving up and down on your dick. You fucked her, while Wanda was watching everything.

I'm close Tasha.

Me too babygirl.

After you heard the name, you finished. Your cum filled her, but she didn't pull away.

That was amazing.

She kissed your forehead and looked over her shoulder to see how was Wanda.

Come here.

She said, getting off of you. When she walked to you, Natasha took her hand.

Did you cum love?

Yes, Tasha.

She put her fingers inside her mouth and sucked on them.

Do you want to do it again?

Of course.

Y/N?

Now, they both looked at you.

Do you want to fuck Wanda?

It depends if my dick will fit into her.

They both laughed loudly.

I see you got more confident. I can promise I'll do my best for you, your highness.

Natasha sat next to you, and Wanda got into her previous posision. When you entered her, she cried out but didn't stop. You started moving in her, feeling her walls very tight around you. Meanwhile Natasha shifted in her seat and slowly crawled to you.

Can I sit on your face?

You were surprised and thrusted into Wanda harder, propably hitting her g-spot because she cursed.

I think so...

You didn't get to finish, because Natasha's pussy was now on your face. You licked her wet folds and slid your tongue inside.

You felt Natasha leaning forward to kiss the third woman.

After a few seconds you moaned into her pussy, because you finished in Wanda. Nat's walls clenched and her cum started to come from her cunt. Wanda bit her lip and also finished all over your dick.

All three of you sat in small cirlce.

You're bleeding Wands.

She looked under her.

No silly. Your lip.

Oh.

She touched it and saw blood on her fingers.

I had to bit too hard.

You guided you finger over her lip and kissed it.

It'll stop bleeding soon.

You said and started collecting your clothes.

What are you doing?

Preparing to leave, I suppose.

You can treat it like one night stand... Or you can stay. We'll watch a movie and Wanda can drive you to your house later. It's up to you.

You smiled and jumped back into the bed. Wanda played with your hair and Nat lightly punched you in the ribs.

You have to give us your number.

Later.

You jawned and cuddled into Wanda, caressing Natasha's hand.

I found some of short stories that I wrote when I was 9 or 10. They're basically stories about animals. I wonder how I went from writing cute stories about pets to lesbian porn 🤔