Videos(Wanda)

Tw:smut
G!p reader x Wanda

Wanda's POV

I was sitting at the meeting. It was boring asf. I started regretting that my   girlfriend, Y/N, stayed at home. If she'd come with me, we'd be bored together.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It seems that she was also bored. I looked at Steve, who was now talking, and quickly pulled it out of my jeans. I opened the message she sent me and gasped. It was a photo of her, standing in our bathroom. She was only in her red bra.

What are you doing baby? 👀

I'm just bored mommy.

I tried my best not to smirk. Oh, I knew that we'll have a lot of fun when I get home.

I put my phone away and listened to Steve for a while, only to discover that he wasn't talking about anything new. I checked the hour, impatient. I saw new message from Y/N. I clicked in it and saw next photo of her, laying on our bed. This time, she didn't have any clothes on. I lightly shook mu head in disbelief.

Stop being so naughty or I'll have to punish you.

I can't wait, ma'am 😘

I rolled my eyes. She clearly wasn't fully aware of the consecuences of her actions.

Don't cross the line sweetie. You're lucky I'm in good mood today.

Indeed.

A few seconds later a video showed under her last message. I played it and instantly regretted. Y/N was masturbating and moaning loudly. I had all my rings muted, but not this kind of sound, so it played in full volume. Everyone looked at me and I saw Natasha smirking.

Sorry.

I murmured. I hope that no one saw Y/N, stroking the tip of her cock, on the screen.

I felt that I was getting wet, so I pushed my legs together and waited until this damn meeting ends.

Will you be a good girl now?

I said in low tone, squezzing her dick harder.

It hurts Wanda!

Well, you deserve it.

I squezzed even tighter. Her eyes became teary.

I'm sorry mommy. I'm so sorry... I'll do anything you want now... Just please stop!

I let her go. She sat on the bed and tears rolled down her cheeks.

Sweetheart, stop crying, or I'll give you a reason to cry.

I lifted her chin and made look at me.

What's your safe word?

Orange.

Good girl.

I praised and kneeled in front of her. I took her dick into my hand. She whimpered at my touch, so I smirked devilishly and put it into my mouth. I started moving it in and out fastly. She came, but I didn't stop.

Wanda please, let me cum inside your pussy.

I decide if you were good enough to get what you want the most.

After I finished my sentence, I started stroking her dick. She whimpered and moaned from time to time. I helped myself with the other hand and squezzed her balls, this time lightly. She came all over my hand. I spread her sperm over her dick and continued to give her handjob.

When she finished again, I moved away and walked to my drawer. I pulled out 6 inch long strap on. Her eyes went wide when she saw it.

Turn around and raise that perfect ass up.

She listed to me and soon I was slapping her ass cheeks, so they turned deep shade of red. I rubbed the spot between her asshole and balls. She moaned loudly when she felt the dildo enter her. I didn't have to give her any commands, she just started moving.

Mommy?

Hm?

I'm gonna cum on the sheets. Will you be angry at me?

I smiled. She was so cute, genuinely scared to have her orgasm. I looked at her dick. She was so hard and big.

This must be painful for my baby...

I touched only her abdomen when she shot her cum at the sheets.

I let her lay for a while and catch her breath. Meanwhile, I was wiping my girl's sperm from the material.

I sat next to her and looked at her.

Cuddles?

She held her arms up.

Later baby.

I sat on her stomach. She felt my wetness on her bare, hot skin.

I don't know if I can do it one more time.

I cupped her cheek with my hand.

You're going to be fine. Just one more time baby and then mommy will make you a bath and cuddle you as much as you want.

She nodded, wanting my affection.

I pushed her dick in my pussy and started moving my hips. She bit her lip. I felt she was getting hard again. I smiled, proud of my girl. I let soft moans escape my mouth. After a while, we both came.

I placed her on me and traced patterns on her back. She was breathing heavily.

You were such a good girl for mommy today. You can choose what you want to do tomorrow.

Really?

She looked at me with pure disbelief.

Yeah. You deserve a reward honey.

I smiled at her cuteness.

I want you only for me.

She said in childish tone and rubbed herself more into me.

I kissed her head.

Good night princess.

That's different type of narration than usual, but I'm writing another books and it just mixes sometimes. I hope that you don't mind.