Boobies (Yelena)

Tw:none, after such interesting title, I'm gonna disappoint you, no smut*evil laugh*

You and Yelena have been dating for three months now. Soon after you confessed, she came put as asexual, but you still wanted to date her. She had platonic feelings for you, in fact you two created very strong emotional bond, but she never thought of making love to you.

You had to get used to this kind of relationship, because your previous ones with Loki and Hela...well there were a lot of sexual tension.

However, whenever you wanted, you could count on her when it came to cuddling.

Today, she came back from work and it seemed like she had an intense training, because she instantly went to take a shower.

Lena! You forgot to prepare clothes to change, dumbass.

Shit, could you bring them?

You smiled. She was adorable when she sometimes forgot about the most casual things. She may save lives, but without help, she'd be lost if left to live alone.

You knocked on the door and opened it. She was already standing in front of big mirror, wrapped in towel. You gave her the clothes, but didn't leave.

Y/N? Everything alright?

Yes, I just hoped that, of course if you don' t mind, I could maybe see you...naked? I'm just umm... curious I guess. Of course if you don't wanna...

She shushed you by putting a finger over your lips.

I can show you some parts, but not everything ok?

Yeah, I'll turn around.

After a while of waiting, she tapped your shoulder. When you turned around, you saw your girl in jeans, but without shirt or even a bra.

Boobies!

You shouted making her laugh. You buried your face between them.

I love you Lena.

More than my boobs?

Of course dumbass.

You tapped her nose and then kissed it.

Do you want to watch a movie?

You asked, when she dressed up and you both settled on your couch with snacks.

Cartoon?

She looked at you with pleading eyes.
You sighed and let her pick. When it started playing, she placed you on top of her and started playing with your hair. The movie was in russian, so you had to look at subtitles, but she could just listen and understand, so she payed more attention to your hair.

When the cartoon ended, she put out her phone and took a photo of you. Then she handed you it.

Simple braid?

You don't know how much patience it costed me.

I only can imagine.

You chuckled and  leaned to her. Of course she couldn't pose normally, she had to stick her tongue out and hold her own hair higher.

And I have new wallpaper...

What!? Take that photo again! You should've told me that.

Nah.

You smiled devilishly and started running away from your girlfriend chasing you all over the house.