Pockets (Wanda)

Tw:smut
G!p reader x Wanda
Song: sway Michael buble

It was peacuful morning with your girlfriend Wanda. Since you moved out from Stark's Tower you had a lot of privacy.

Currently, you were sitting and drinking tea. You had pants and sports bra on. Wanda made pancakes and sat in front of you. She was wearing only an oversized T-shirt. Her nipples were visible through the material. You wanted to rip it off from her and fuck her on this table.

Y/N? Why aren't you eating?

You came back to reality and pretended to eat. She saw this and stood up. She walked towards you and sat on your lap. Her legs were spread wide, and her clotheded pussy pressed on your crotch.

Y/N please empty your pockets.

But my phone's on the table.

She looked at you confused and then realised. She smirked.

Someone wants more, even after last night?

You nodded shyly so she got off of you and positioned herself in beetwen your legs. She unbottoned your jeans and took off your boxers. Your hard dick slapped your stomach. She smirked at that sight and missed the tip. She's done everything to your dick, besides what you wanted the most: taking it to her mouth.

Wanda!

You screamed really frustrated when she sucked only the tip of your cock.

Why are you so impatient honey?

You clenched your jaw when she grabbed your dick with her hand. You looked away from her for a while, and then moaned loudly. She finally decided to fulfill your needs. Wanda started thrusting your dick in and out of her mouth. You could hear her gagging a little. It made you finish, but she put it out of her mouth and you cum at her chest.

Your girl was smirking cockily when you were wiping your cum from her body. When you were done, she stood up and positions herself in front of you, rising her ass. It was great opportunity to punish her for teasing you.

You ran your fingers through her wet folds. Chills ran down her spine. You added more tension by putting your thumb inside. Then you massaged her thighs and back. When you came back to her soaking pussy, you rubbed her clit with your thumb, once again.

Fuck Y/N, you have dick, why are you using fingers?!

Maybe you're right.

You moved your dick to her clit, and just touched her heart with the tip.

Can't you just fuck me already?

Why are you so impatient darling?

You smirked and bend over to kiss her ass. Then you started stroking your dick with your hand. Wanda was frustrated, but couldn't do anything, because you gave her the pleasure that she couldn't guarantee herself. It was so amusing to watch her in that state. Finally she nearly jumoed from hapiness when you stopped what you were doing and stared at her.

Have you learned your lesson whore?

Y-yes ma'am.

So tell me what you've learnt precisely.

I'm allowed to tease you only when you want. I'm getting punished because I behaved bad.

Mhm.

You acted like you were deeply thinking about something. Then you grabbed her throat and entered her poor pussy with your whole lenght. You were fucking her roughly, your balls were hitting her skin, making sounds. She was a moaning mess, but you didn't care about it at this point. You felt your orgasm coming soon, so you thrusted a few times and put your dick out of her. She cried at the sudden empiness and came. Her juices slowly ran down her legs. You also finished, shotting your cum at her back.

She showered herself and you washed the dishes. Earlier you turned on some music. As she walked to the room, your favourite song started playing. You started singing and walked up to her, giving her a hand. She was only wrapped with towel, but she gladly took your hand. You two started dancing, didn't paying attention to the rest of the world.

When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more
Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance, you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me
Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Only you have that magic technique
When we sway, I go weak
I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me

When you finished singing, she closed your lips in passionate kiss. When you separated, you kneeled before her. When she saw that she repeated your action.

What are you doing?

Proposing, and you?

You both chuckled, but quickly calmed down.

Wanda will you marry me?

Y/N will you be my wife?

Yes.

You said at the same time, and hugged, still on the floor. You started tickling her, so you ended up, lying on the floor and laughing. She laid her head on your chest.

Great minds think alike.

You hummed in response and closed your eyes. That was perfect begining of the day.

60 chapters! Thank you gays for so much support 😊
When I started this, I've never imagined that this book will have 100 chapters, but now it seems quite possible... We'll see 👀