Meeting their Mother (Wanda)

Tw:smut
G!p reader x Wanda
Milf alert

Y/N hurry up!

Tommy shouted when you were packing your things. It was Friday and you just finished all classes. You and twins were in last year in highschool, all of you being 18.

You wished you knew them earlier, but they moved to this city a few months ago. You quickly became friends, and it made you so happy, because nobody wanted to be friends with you. Reason?

Well, you were intersex. You identified as a woman, but had a dick. People didn't seem to understand it, calling you a freak or avoiding you.

Luckily, these two didn't seem to care, even though everybody made sure to let them know about your condition.
They never asked any questions, just made sure that you use female or gender neutral pronouns.

Today, you were supposed to visit them in their house for the first time. First, they were busy because of moving in here and then important test came up.

You were really good at that subject, so you helped them prepare. Since they also wanted to get better in it, that type of studying helped both sides.

When all three of you passed the test, their mom agreed to invite you as a reward.

She even made some traditional Sokovian dish, so you were excited to finally meet her. Both boys always told you that she was really understanding and accepting.

Their father died when they were younger, so she was single now.

Barking pulled you out of your thoughts. You saw a small fluff ball, jumping between your legs. You kneeled to greet with small dog.

Sparky!

Billy scolded the dog.

He always somehow manages to escape and greet us on the way home. It's nice, but also dangerous, considering that he's not so young now.

You nodded while the doggy laid on his back so you could pet his belly. Tommy picked him up and have to you, while they searched for keys.

You walked into the house and heard them calling her, but you were too busy with Sparky.

Hi, you must be Y/N right? Hello?

You quickly raised your eyes and saw the most beautiful woman. You immediately loved her eyes and thought that you could stare in them for hours.

Hello, Ms. Maximoff.

You can call me Wanda, darling.

You really hoped she didn't see you blushing, because her sons called you to see their room.

You were showing them your new book when Wanda called you for dinner. You ate and had a great time, joking with them.

She hugged you while saying goodbyes. But when you reached your home and started unpacking, you realised that you left the book in their house. You quickly called Tommy, but he didn't pick up. You tried with Billy.
Finally, someone answered the call, but you heard female voice.

Oh Ms... Wanda, I didn't expect you to pick up.

Yeah I know, but the boys left and went to their football practice.

Shit.

You put your hand over your mouth after you realised you cursed, but she just chuckled.

I suppose you want your book back? We can meet near the park in 10 minutes.

Ok, I'll be there.

See you Y/N.

You ended the call and prepared for one more walk.