Trying new things (Natasha)

Tw:smut
G!p Nat x fem reader

You were sitting on the couch, next to your girlfriend Natasha. You were staring at the screen of her laptop and nervously shifted in your place.

You both were watching porn. That wasn't something you did often, but today she sugested that and you agreed.

Woman at the video was moaning loudly. You squezzed your legs together. They were doing it in position that you haven't tried yet. You wanted to ask Natasha to try it, but were ashamed. How stupid of you, she just casually sugested watching porn and you're afraid to just ask her about it.

You couldn't help yourself, you started whimpering. She looked at you and smirked. Her hand travelled from your thigh higher.

What's wrong love?

N-nothing Tasha.

You moaned as she put two fingers inside you.

Better not lie again. What do you want?

Nothing, I said...Fuck!

You screamed when she added third finger and started moving them.

You're so wet doll. What, did you enjoy our little show?

She smirked and looked at the screen.

Oh, I know! You want to recreate it, isn't that right Y/N?

You nodded your head, sligtly relieved that she deduced it herself.

I want words honey.

Yes Tasha. I want you to fuck me like this.

Her grin grew wider.

Let's go to the bedroom, shall we?

She carried you to your bedroom and placed on the bed. She stripped herself and then you. She leant for a kiss. Then she went down to your collarbones. She sucked on them and bit, leaving marks.

Nat, please make me cum.

Your wish is my command.

She placed your legs on her shoulders, slightly rising your ass above the bed. She pushed her cock into you fully. You moaned and she started pounding into you. You raised your eyes at her. A few strands of hair fell on her face. She was moaning softly.

I'm coming!

You shouted as a wave of pleasure went through your body. She thrusted few more times and also finished.

You both were breathing heavily.

Are you planning on putting your dick out of me or...?

She chuckled and moved away.

Do you want to watch a movie? Normal!

You smiled and nodded. You wanted to get up and go for laptop but she stopped you.

Wait here darling. Your legs are shaking.

You listened to her and waited. She came back with her laptop and some snacks. You both settled comfortably and opened a package with food.