Part 82 (Crossing The Line)

Gaia's P.O.V.

After Blake leaves I just begin to cry. I can't believe I said to him, what was I thinking? He stayed at DJ's and hasn't called me since last night. They had a game today and he didn't play so well. I'm the one to blame, he basically told him he was my murderer. I was hoping I could get to see him now that the game was over but I call him and he doesn't pick up so I call DJ instead... I really need to apologize to him.

"Hey, DJ. Is Blake around?"

"Yeah, but he's in a foul mood. I don't think talking to him is such a good idea."

"I really need to talk to him. You think I could go over?"

"Of course, you know you're always welcome here. But I don't know, G. Maybe it's better if you engage in him yet. You hurt his feelings real bad this time."

"He told you... God, I feel like shit."

"What led you to say that to him?"

"We were just arguing about him and stupid Sarah and Kellan."

"You do something stupid with him?"

"No! God, no! I mean, he kissed me but I stopped."

"Damn..."

"Don't damn me. Blake allowed himself to be turned on by that bitch."

"I know..."

"You know what's worse? He didn't even apologize... You know, you're right, I'll just let him be. Thanks, DJ."

I hang up and jump into bed, ready to get my sleep. I'm done being the one going after him to talk it out.. I know I was a bitch, but I feel hurt for what he did too...

______________O_______________

Sarah's P.O.V.

"Yes, it's working... They're already fighting about it. Soon I'll get him in bed and get pregnant. Got to get him drunk though, he's a bit tougher than I thought. But that baby is what's gonna get me rich." I say over the phone.

"I still think it's a little cold. Why don't you just wait until she dies?"

"Because I want to ruin her life before she does. That bitch took Blake from me! I mean, do you have any idea how it feels when your boyfriend tells you he's leaving you for some bitch who was his girlfriend in high school?!" I say angry.

"It was four years ago."

"I don't care. I'm gonna do the same to her. I want her to know what it feels like."

"She doesn't even know you were together, Sarah."

"Well she's about to find out." 

I hang up and get in my car to go to Blake's house. I ring the doorbell and knock like crazy.

"Who the hell— What are you doing here?" The man stealer asks as she opens the door.

"Where's Blake?"

"Not here, try a motel."

"I'm gonna get him back, you know?"

"You never had him." She smirks.

"I did... Before you showed up again and stole him from me."

She huffs. "I knew you were crazy, but I didn't know you were this crazy."

"You don't remember all the phone calls he received? He told me he was going to his friends funeral and to my surprise he comes back with a souvenir... That's you by the way... I was pregnant, and I lost the baby because of you."

"Bullshit."

"I was heartbroken, depressed, that' not good for a baby."

"I don't believe you. And why should I?"

"No? Ask anyone, DJ even. He knows..."

"Mommy?" Her kid shows up.

"Go back to bed sweetie." She turns around.

"Bitch! You stole my life!" I take advantage from her giving me her back and pull her by the hair. I pull her so hard she falls to the ground and I start punching her...

"Mommy!!" Her kid cries.

_______________O________________

Blake's P.O.V.

I get a call at 12 in the morning. A call that woke me up, and I was so pissed. I see it's from Mrs. K. But by being this hour I knew it was Gaia. She really thinks I'm gonna fall for that? I don't answer and I turn off the phone... A minutes later DJ walks in. She seriously called him at this hour? Is she crazy?!

"Dude, I'm sorry she woke you up at this hour." I begin to say.

"It's Gaia."

"I know it's Gaia, that's why—"

"She's in the hospital." My heart stopped.

"What?! What happened?"

"Your psycho ex jumped her."

"Man, come on! We swore we'd never talk about that ever again... I don't want Gaia knowing we dated. Besides it was like a week, maybe even less than that. It wasn't anything serious." I get up and start getting dressed.

"Whatever, man. I said when Sarah first showed up and I'll say it again... You should've told Gaia. If she finds out by some other person, it's be a hundred times worse."

"Yeah..."

"Oh, by the way. Her mom said Asher saw everything... She sounded pretty pissed at you."

"Shit!"

I quickly get in my car and drive off to the hospital... When I get there, Gaia was getting out of the evaluation room, protesting.

"I'm fine." She said to her mom.

I notice Sarah in the other room. To my surprise she was worse than G. I mean, Gaia had some bruises but Sarah had blood all over her.

"Gaia!" I walk to her and she rolls her eyes.

"I'll wait for you in the car, mija." Mrs. K. leaves, giving me a death glare.

"Is it true?" Gaia asks as soon as her mom leaves.

"Is what true?"

"That you were dating while you were screwing me back in Oklahoma..."

"Shit..." I mumble. "It wasn't anything serious. We dated for like a week or less."

She scoffs. "So this is who you really are? A man that keeps things from me." She starts to walk away.

"It's not like that, Gaia."

"No?!" She turns around to face me. "She told me she was pregnant, Blake! Is that not a big deal either?!!"

"Pregnant?! What?!! I never even slept with her." I explained.

"Right, just like she didn't give you a hard on?"

"No, I didn't deny that. Baby, I swear I have never slept with that woman... You gotta believe me."

"I don't know what to believe anymore, Blake... All this mess? It's on you. Our son saw all that! He was scared, crying and screaming. I didn't even know what to do."

"I want to see him." I said more as a question.

"He's your son, I won't keep you from seeing him. And it's your house, you can go whenever you want. But you and I.... we're done."

 ———————————————————————-

Uh-oh! Can Blake fix this?